VN Ren'Py Abandoned PizzaBoy [v1.3] [Dream Hot Games]

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
It is clearly trying to be coy about coining the short "Lap" from laptop ... failing hard tho'

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
It's too bad. The plot is nothing new, but the girls are hot as hell. However, the inability to comprehend the gibberish presented makes this game unplayable for me, and I suspect for the majority of English speakers.

I'll take another look IF another release is forthcoming to see if the language barrier has been surmounted.

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
It's too bad. The plot is nothing new, but the girls are hot as hell. However, the inability to comprehend the gibberish presented makes this game unplayable for me, and I suspect for the majority of English speakers.

I'll take another look IF another release is forthcoming to see if the language barrier has been surmounted.
Broken English is the lingua franca of the world. There might be a market for it.

Come to think of it, a bit of broken English might be a turn on. To enhance the hispanic feeling. As long as the tomato is feliz :D.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Bumblebee had some gibberish thrown all over the floor below .. Megatron spit a couple of eragorn kristals and ... for some reason .. they all hit me in the .. you guessed it .. fore head ... for no
reason what so ever... am now hitting it in hopes it gets down to normal size ... till the start of next
week .. I have to pitch the next scenarios for transformers big hero one pact to them studios ..
I need all the handsome neck + cheeks + fore head to succeed;)!

ddmoo

Dec 8, 2018
Looks like it has some potential purely from the screenshots. Will check it out after a few updates as it looks like there isn't much in the way of content yet.

dreamhotgames

Aug 21, 2019
Hello everyone, I'm the development of "PizzaBoy" first I want to thank "DarkWolf2055" for taking the time to upload my game.
I also want to say that I read all the comments and I consider all the criticisms I thank you. Also the jokes, really thank you I'm having a bad time in my life now and managed to make me laugh I thank you. I will take into account all your criticisms especially the language and this leads me to the following. As I read a comment out there my first idea was to make the game only in Spanish, because it is my native language and the absence of this type of games in that language, however I did not want to close to an English-speaking public so In the end I also decided to translate the game and as this was in a short time it has many errors, such as "personaR" that really was "personaS", I confused an R for an S and it was precisely for the time.
As I comment on my patreon website I do not have much time and the little time I have tried to develop the game and it generates these problems, that is why I opened my patreon page to be able to dedicate myself full time to this project, I know that it is difficult to trust and see who to support since the project may be abandoned but I can give you my word that this project will end and if you can support me and give me that confidence I will not only thank you, I will also put a lot of effort into this game.
As for the story I know that there is not much at the moment but I have many ideas already written just to capture them what it takes me is the time to render the images because I do not have a good PC and the image quality I want to give, I try to be my best but it doesn't take me forever to render. Thanks again to everyone who commented, those who tried the game and the user "DarkWolf2055" for uploading and sharing my work, first I was bothered a bit but then I saw that he gave the corresponding credits and left my page of patreon and I thank him, which I did not see in other places that also uploaded my game. I will continue to develop the game I plan to release a new version of it at the end of this month.
I upload images of the next version.
P.S. If you notice something strange it is because I use Google Translator my English is not so good as to write all this, I am sure it would be much worse with grammar.
P.S. 2 On my patreon website there are also 2 applications for Android of scenes in AR and VR that I plan to develop to have more content of the game, I don't know if they shared it here I would like to know their criticisms also about both, I will create a special post for the critics in My page so that everyone can comment and have feedback to develop a better job.

Gracias Totales.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yup .. ROTTEN TO THE CORE STILL ... pressing "S" key gives FATAL ERROR and BRICKS THE GAME!!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No ROLL BACK EITHER ... SO ...no fuss .. just ...
p02.jpg

So .. SLEEP .. DON'T GET UP JUST YET!
p01.jpg

Have a great Game!

Last edited:

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
Hello everyone, I'm the development of "PizzaBoy" first I want to thank "DarkWolf2055" for taking the time to upload my game.
I also want to say that I read all the comments and I consider all the criticisms I thank you. Also the jokes, really thank you I'm having a bad time in my life now and managed to make me laugh I thank you. I will take into account all your criticisms especially the language and this leads me to the following. As I read a comment out there my first idea was to make the game only in Spanish, because it is my native language and the absence of this type of games in that language, however I did not want to close to an English-speaking public so In the end I also decided to translate the game and as this was in a short time it has many errors, such as "personaR" that really was "personaS", I confused an R for an S and it was precisely for the time.
As I comment on my patreon website I do not have much time and the little time I have tried to develop the game and it generates these problems, that is why I opened my patreon page to be able to dedicate myself full time to this project, I know that it is difficult to trust and see who to support since the project may be abandoned but I can give you my word that this project will end and if you can support me and give me that confidence I will not only thank you, I will also put a lot of effort into this game.
As for the story I know that there is not much at the moment but I have many ideas already written just to capture them what it takes me is the time to render the images because I do not have a good PC and the image quality I want to give, I try to be my best but it doesn't take me forever to render. Thanks again to everyone who commented, those who tried the game and the user "DarkWolf2055" for uploading and sharing my work, first I was bothered a bit but then I saw that he gave the corresponding credits and left my page of patreon and I thank him, which I did not see in other places that also uploaded my game. I will continue to develop the game I plan to release a new version of it at the end of this month.
I upload images of the next version.
P.S. If you notice something strange it is because I use Google Translator my English is not so good as to write all this, I am sure it would be much worse with grammar.
P.S. 2 On my patreon website there are also 2 applications for Android of scenes in AR and VR that I plan to develop to have more content of the game, I don't know if they shared it here I would like to know their criticisms also about both, I will create a special post for the critics in My page so that everyone can comment and have feedback to develop a better job.

Gracias Totales.
He visto que hay muchas quejas sobre tu mal inglés y leí que no sos muy bueno con eso y usas el Traductor de Google... como hablo español como primera lengua y claramente entiendo el inglés mejor que vos, bueno, sólo te digo que me mandes el archivo con el texto y te ayudaré con la traducción. Ese "gracias totales" me hizo el día ;). Mandame un mensaje personal por acá. Saludos!

--------------------

I saw lots of complaints because of your bad english and read that you are not very good with it and use Google Translator... as I speak spanish as first language and clearly understand english better than you, well, I'll just tell you that you send me the text file and I'll help you with that translation. That "gracias totales" made my day ;). PM me. Cheers!

Last edited:
Reactions: Exu