VN Ren'Py Abandoned PizzaBoy [v1.3] [Dream Hot Games]

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
tHERE IS NO STORY .. THAT WOULD REQUIRE A BLOCK OF TEXT BEING ACTUALLY WORKED ON AND NOT THROWN HAPHAZARDLY INTO CODE
G.A.M.E ... O.N ... F.EA.R.LES.S.LY ... NONE THE LESS;)!

youcancooktwo

Aug 5, 2018
This game has less of a storyline than Big Sausage Pizza. Probably the same writers as braziers. waste of a good opportunity.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
* Switched to English, but being asked for my name in Spanish.

* Translator definitely needed.

* Going to be a lot of calls fr a patch for this one.

* Not sure it's a great idea to have a long section where there are no characters shown.

Eh...I might like this better if it gets translated properly, but as it is now it's not that great.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
OH MY!!!

"True my godmother told me that most glasses off to sleep in summer because the sensation of heat is intense at night."

The English version of this game is going to need just a little bit of work.

• Angry
Reactions: MooN <3

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That mangled out of sensory convoluted cringe inducing morsel of incomprehensible blabber...

Just a suggestion .. ofer up some cure .. don't just stand there right next to that ... T.H.A.T .. abomination :eek: :oops: :censored: :cautious: o_O

Cure administered with ... zero tolerance :
"My babe told me all about the deep sensations of summer in the sack ... intense heat under the sealed glass sealing".

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Then there is this little gem of a text sequence:

hm1 "Good morning [p] I hope not to bother you, but I need you to lend me your PC I need to do a job"
p "But what happened to your Lap?"
hm1 "It's broken, my mom told me she would buy me another one at the end of the month"

Someone needs to call Child Protective Services immediately. That poor girl shouldn't have to suffer through the end of the month with a broken lap.