VN Ren'Py Abandoned PizzaBoy [v1.3] [Dream Hot Games]

Exu

Dec 28, 2018
Ok, I'm spanish and my english is far from good enough but man, I surely know a good old fashioned google translate craftwork when I see one.

Reactions: Yakis0ba

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
It's OK, it was only a little joke. I didn't mean you should do this. But the game would really benefit from someone doing it.
I agree. I haven't played this particular game yet, but I have seen many games that would definitely benefit from someone translating properly for them. Nothing against the developer, I am sure they are doing their best with English not being their native language. But I've seen some really bad ones.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I seriously hope the MC is going to deliver the classic pizza with the hole in the middle, at some point in the story...

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte
Jun 26, 2019
so a pizzaboy story has a adventure to get laid satisfactorily to all women..... hmmn at least the mc has a work from the beginning *spoiler* game title *spoiler*..

well goodluck and keep up...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
When the urge to spit out some game is stronger than common sense ... and the coding / usual PC stuff is done in PLAIN ENGLISH but for some reason YEARS ON END OF CODING EXCLUSIVELY IN ENGLISH leave ABSOLUTELY NO SCAR / BACKBONE / COMMON SENSE / ENGLISH STERN GRIP;)!

This is stretching the definition of English speaking game;)!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
A question, how are they supposed to pay their employees when everything on the menu cost $0.00?

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Ok, the renders are decent. There is not a lot of content story wise. However, the story line, seems interesting, I will keep my eye on this one.

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
tHE TEST RUNS END UP IN NO PAY FOR THE NAUGHTY / STUBBORN / INFATUATED / BLOATED
PATRONS OF THEM FAILING BARS;)!

Reactions: ILCjr