krisskross94

Apr 24, 2019
There's nothing wrong with a dev trying to make money. They put a lot of hard work into their creations. As long as they don't get stuck in the greedy milking phase of a blueballing grindfest, I see no problem with someone trying to make money from their hard work. Instead of bashing games because YOU don't like it, just move on to one you do like, or try to make your own game. Some people other than you may like this game, so stop being selfish.

Not even sure why I bothered to respond to your opinion here, but there it is.
I agree with you if you don't support the guy zip it and move on why do we all go school or start a business is to make money at the end. People just want to bring their imagination to life that all as long as they don't get greedy milking people it is fine

Reactions: RayRat

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Planeswalker [v0.2] [Coffee zombie] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,60 GB / 175 MB - Planeswalker-0.2-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: x,xx GB / 141 MB - Planeswalker-0.2-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Hcnum

Mar 31, 2018
Is there a way to know if you've completed the update, I'm stuck with the MC stuck in bed can't seem to move on

▌Gin ▐

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2019
Planeswalker.png
[Ren'Py]
This is the Italian translation of Planeswalker [v0.2]

Unzip the .rar file - copy/paste the game folder into the game directory, replace when asked.

**This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"**

Reactions: Gughissimi

Longs

May 11, 2019
Great game ) looks very interesting, I wish you good luck (thank you for the Russian language)

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Wow...yeah. Bad Engrish and a sandbox. I gave up when I got to the navigation part, it would need epic quality renders to make me suffer through more of that.

In the unlikely event someone wants to give it a shot, here :
Screenshot (295).png

That's where the settings option thing is located, you'll be wanting to click that then find "English" (loosest possible definition) at the bottom. Unless you can read Russian.

Reactions: Issikka