1.40 star(s) 5 Votes

peteyone1

Mar 20, 2019
Really have to align her to interact smh...
1684088076932.png
I really wish the guy could atleast optimize the game and put somekind of game save

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
this is like the 4th or 5th attempt from that dev at a semblance of a game, right?
I think he has great ideas, just never finishes and doesn't really know how to put them properly into a game...

SuicideByTaco

Apr 23, 2018
Interesting game, but needs to some polishing and content. Little confused on why you decided to work on this game when the other two need some work as well. Anywho keep up the great work!

Reactions: kunkunman3000

Kaihon

Sep 24, 2017
it stores saves same way as his previous games - through win registry
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\DefaultCompany\PlanetOfTerror
I have 0 idea how to unlock scenes and judging by screenshots I am not sure it is even worth it

Squirtward94

Sep 3, 2017
The seduction key does nothing to any enemies, I've tried horsemen and cyclops, nothing.
How the fuck are we constantly clipping on the floor when all previous games this guy made had no such issue.
Running speed is still dogshit
3 games deep and no volume control?
My mouse still isn't constrained to the window meaning I end up clicking discord or some shit.
Also he hasn't even bothered to name the scenes in Gallery so I can see which one I'm looking at.

jonas132

Aug 13, 2019
Hey, it's still possible to have some fun with this one! Here are my takeaways:
1) It's dumb, but too late I realized that handgun is bound to 5
2) It doesn't really matter as you can outrun most of your enemies
3) Don't use seduction attack (K), as even at rare times it actually does something, it can softlock you
4) You can find the parts for the generator in the cyclops area - it can be accessed from the volcano area, a long road to the top.
5) If you go straight from the radio through the forest, you will come to marshes. In the middle, a hermit can give you a shotgun and 2 sex scenes.
6) The map is actually fucking huge. There are a lot of secrets, and I didn't even reach the base on top because I got tired from running.
7) There are a lot of enemies and related sex scenes, more than I anticipated.

1.40 star(s) 5 Votes