Tool RPGM HTML Ren'Py Flash Play RPG Maker XP/VX/VX Ace/MV/MZ, Ren'Py, HTML, TyranoBuilder, Adobe Flash, Construct 2 & 3, NScripter, Twine, VN Maker on Android using JoiPlay

mvl

Some Guy
Donor
Jul 30, 2017
Fuuuuuuuuuuu...
Since latest update. 22nd of June, almost 80% of the updates for renpy games that have ALWAYS worked fine... Don't work anymore.... This is getting f*cling frustrating mate. They all force close on loading... I tried the trick of changing script version, but only works on very few of the ones I have tried....
Same. I hope they can fix this issue.

Reactions: Budokai

Arabyss_Farron

Apr 21, 2018
Hello i have a problem,

I can't save the game (RPGMAKER GAME)

i play the game from SD card, suddenly some of the game i play won't be able to save anymore help

Edit: i try to delete the global save file and it's seem make me save the game again, i haven't fully test this yet

Akn2ndiu

Nov 22, 2018
Hello i have a problem,

I can't save the game (RPGMAKER GAME)

i play the game from SD card, suddenly some of the game i play won't be able to save anymore help

Edit: i try to delete the global save file and it's seem make me save the game again, i haven't fully test this yet
Just delete the entire "save" folder inside "www" folder.

Reactions: alexgow

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
Do you guys know where the save files for the HTML game are stored when played with Joiplay? cause it's not in the game folder like Ren'py and RPGM game.

Akn2ndiu

Nov 22, 2018
Do you guys know where the save files for the HTML game are stored when played with Joiplay? cause it's not in the game folder like Ren'py and RPGM game.
I havent played html yet but you can try looking for internal android/data/cyou.joiplay in your file manager

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
Btw how do we know if a game is made with tyrano builder?
Since Ren'py have the characteristic of Renpy folder inside the game folder along with specialized script file called rpy/rpyc
and rpg maker having its own rpg compression file and extension
how about tyrano?

Akn2ndiu

Nov 22, 2018
Btw how do we know if a game is made with tyrano builder?
Since Ren'py have the characteristic of Renpy folder inside the game folder along with specialized script file called rpy/rpyc
and rpg maker having its own rpg compression file and extension
how about tyrano?
For renpy you have "renpy" folder inside the game as for tyrano you have "tyrano" folder inside

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
For renpy you have "renpy" folder inside the game as for tyrano you have "tyrano" folder inside
Really?
Cause most of the tyrano builder game i downloaded doesn't have tyrano folder that is why i am confused. Its either data folder/locale folder/resource folder which essentially has the same name such as unity game material folder.

Akn2ndiu

Nov 22, 2018
Really?
Cause most of the tyrano builder game i downloaded doesn't have tyrano folder that is why i am confused. Its either data folder/locale folder/resource folder which essentially has the same name such as unity game material folder.
Is that so? If thats the case then the only way i could think of is to install the game in joiplay. Aftsr installing hold the game then you will see "Type:_______" the "_____" is the engine be it rpgm vx, renpy tyrano

mmoktl2k10

Mar 8, 2021
Hi, i was playing Treasure of Nadia in this JoiPlay and everything was okay. But, another day i tried to load a save from this game and a error message- View attachment 576435 appear, so, i dont now if im in the right place to ask this, but, what i can do? ( and i tried to re-open the game and this error appear like, just when the game was loading, he didnt even load the menu).

others games are with problem too. like Summertime Sage (i tried to play it, but appears a error in ren'py). another game that a tried to play was Never Saint, but appears in the screen (Scrip error) View attachment 576440
in yellow. ( all errors from RPGM are in yellow i think). Sorry for the bad english :/

Edit: all this games that i played are in F95zone.
In this moment im playing Lust Epidemic ( the owner of treasure of Nadia [NLT]) and i hadnt any problem so far.
I use Joiplay, please help me about use save file of this game, i can't do it. Many thank :)

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
Treasure of Nadia. Please help me, many thanks :)
try searching a paste in your phone with the name of the game or of the NLT, i think this is one of those game that create another folder in the pc (like ren'py games, some of than put save files in %appdata%). I dont know too much about phone files, so try to search something about that. Good Luck!

Reactions: mmoktl2k10

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
Um... im using beta test version with joiplay. But pokemon ecchi version and klee prank adventure just crashes... pokemon worked usually but it dosen't now.....
Help me please

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
Um... im using beta test version with joiplay. But pokemon ecchi version and klee prank adventure just crashes... pokemon worked usually but it dosen't now.....
Help me please
try contacting the joi player developer, i dont know which version he already is, but when i was using, he was updating many times in month, try to enter his discord, search in google his patreon and than try to enter the discord. Good Luck!

Reactions: Nineonenine

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
try contacting the joi player developer, i dont know which version he already is, but when i was using, he was updating many times in month, try to enter his discord, search in google his patreon and than try to enter the discord. Good Luck!
Oh.. then can i just ask you one more thing?
Is the other games also crashing or is it just mine?

alex666p

Jun 29, 2017
Any fix for renpy games not loading? Its maddening - I update game version and its not starting (previos started just fine). Or game starts first time but after that its just stop starting. And its not script error I tryied script from prev page. Any ideas?

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Anyone know how to make the animations not stutter in the game?
It didn't stutter at first, but now suddenly it started, which is annoying and I don't know what to do.

(I play BaDIK right now.)

justadummy

Oct 25, 2017
Any fix for renpy games not loading? Its maddening - I update game version and its not starting (previos started just fine). Or game starts first time but after that its just stop starting. And its not script error I tryied script from prev page. Any ideas?
try using JoiPlay's Ren'Py plugin ver. 1.00.19