Tool RPGM HTML Ren'Py Flash Play RPG Maker XP/VX/VX Ace/MV/MZ, Ren'Py, HTML, TyranoBuilder, Adobe Flash, Construct 2 & 3, NScripter, Twine, VN Maker on Android using JoiPlay

Zoomblo

Jul 15, 2019
Any fix for renpy games not loading? Its maddening - I update game version and its not starting (previos started just fine). Or game starts first time but after that its just stop starting. And its not script error I tryied script from prev page. Any ideas?
You can try this,
download new renpy sdk from renpy.org and then replace old renpy folder in game folder with the new renpy folder in renpysdk zip you downloaded

Zoomblo

Jul 15, 2019
Reactions: ZedekZi

shunpei

Jul 7, 2019
I just play few games with VX ACE type lately but the tiles floor and npc always looking like this... ↓
The game below is (curse of pleasure and minako) those two just example from any XV ACE games I have been try lately

Any clue what is this?

Screenshot_2021-09-01-05-47-27-995_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg
Screenshot_2021-07-24-20-34-14-332_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg

Akn2ndiu

Nov 22, 2018
I just play few games with VX ACE type lately but the tiles floor and npc always looking like this... ↓
The game below is (curse of pleasure and minako) those two just example from any XV ACE games I have been try lately

Any clue what is this?

View attachment 1385108
View attachment 1385109
Black Screen, Some Part of the map is Missing, or Missing files

Method 1:
Try to disable or enable webgl under html setting for RPGM MV

Method 2:
Did you choose the default after asking which rtp?
Try it again. In setting clear runtime package. Open the game choose default

Method 3:
Download zarchiver in playstore. Open zarchiver click the three dot/setting/compression/default character encoding/japanese then extract the game again then play the game with newly extracted game

For minako method 2 should do. For the other game try all three

• Red Heart
Reactions: shunpei

shunpei

Jul 7, 2019
Black Screen, Some Part of the map is Missing, or Missing files

Method 1:
Try to disable or enable webgl under html setting for RPGM MV

Method 2:
Did you choose the default after asking which rtp?
Try it again. In setting clear runtime package. Open the game choose default

Method 3:
Download zarchiver in playstore. Open zarchiver click the three dot/setting/compression/default character encoding/japanese then extract the game again then play the game with newly extracted game

For minako method 2 should do. For the other game try all three
Wow thanks mate... I will try that soon.
tbh its kinda dunno what to do about that. But thanks again

HwanJun

Feb 6, 2018
I tried The Heiress and i cant play. And also all game from OneOne1 cant play on joiplay. Anyone know how to play oneone1 games on joiplay???

Reactions: Karminator

assrekt

Mar 14, 2019
Where can I find old version for joiplay and renpy plugin. I updated mine with the August patch from gplay and now none of my renpy games are working. The version before the july update if possible

Last edited:

Akn2ndiu

Nov 22, 2018
Where can I find old version for joiplay and renpy plugin. I updated mine with the August patch from gplay and now none of my renpy games are working. The version before the july update if possible
Turn on legacy version for those game that work before the updates