Tool RPGM HTML Ren'Py Flash Play RPG Maker XP/VX/VX Ace/MV/MZ, Ren'Py, HTML, TyranoBuilder, Adobe Flash, Construct 2 & 3, NScripter, Twine, VN Maker on Android using JoiPlay

The interrogator

Dec 11, 2020
Someone help me, download the free version of joiplay on patreon that says to fix the crashes of android 11, but it is not like that, what I find curious is that it seems that joiplay has worsened because in an old version my cute roommate played without any problem, but the new one no longer works. (I switched to the newer version of joiplay because girl house didn't work for me on the old version), so I wanted to ask if anyone has any solutions that can help me.

Last edited:

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
Did anyone know how to fix RPG Maker games black screen on Joiplay? It seems to occur whenever the game tried to load a full image. The screen turns to black but the game still running, there is music and when you tap, the sound effect still can be heard.

Zoomblo

Jul 15, 2019
Someone help me, download the free version of joiplay on patreon that says to fix the crashes of android 11, but it is not like that, what I find curious is that it seems that joiplay has worsened because in an old version my cute roommate played without any problem, but the new one no longer works. (I switched to the newer version of joiplay because girl house didn't work for me on the old version), so I wanted to ask if anyone has any solutions that can help me.
did you update the renpy plugin too?

NimbusGang

Feb 21, 2020
Can someone help me? how to fix this error that gives in some rpgms in joiplay? the screen flickers when you walk

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
Can someone help me? how to fix this error that gives in some rpgms in joiplay? the screen flickers when you walk
This has been mentioned in Reddit by the developer. They themselves are quite confused as to why that happens. In the meantime, you can try using Maldives on Playstore but it can only be used to play recent RPG maker games such as RPG maker MV and MZ. Also for Joiplay, you might want to try the alpha/beta version in Patreon instead of the one in here or in the play store since it is more updated.

KaniLevis

Jun 24, 2018
How do I handle html games' saves? I want to use the save/load from disk but when I try it just closes the window when I click on either. Saving normally does make a .saves file but I think it's all the saves together instead of one individual .save like it should be.

Trying to move the .saves files to anything outside of joiplay won't work.

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
ok.. i wll do that. and the game is "Slice of venture origins" know about it?
And thanks...U are the only person who repled after my 1 week search
I mean it would probably hard getting a definite answer except from the creator of the apps itself :)
Also, nah never heard of it but I am not that interested in playing RPG maker games though except for Pokemon.
And no problem and please don't think badly of others, they probably don't know how to answer since again, as I said, unless it is the creator himself, it would be hard to get a definite answer.

Jan 10, 2022
I mean it would probably hard getting a definite answer except from the creator of the apps itself :)
Also, nah never heard of it but I am not that interested in playing RPG maker games though except for Pokemon.
And no problem and please don't think badly of others, they probably don't know how to answer since again, as I said, unless it is the creator himself, it would be hard to get a definite answer.
Ok... Thanks for the help