Tool RPGM HTML Ren'Py Flash Play RPG Maker XP/VX/VX Ace/MV/MZ, Ren'Py, HTML, TyranoBuilder, Adobe Flash, Construct 2 & 3, NScripter, Twine, VN Maker on Android using JoiPlay

kirakira13

Sep 18, 2019
I can't play Holiday Island on joiplay ..
when I start the game it return to the joiplay homescreen after loading for sometime ..
can anyone please help?

Jay0032

Nov 29, 2020
Where I can find Game .exe or .html files like i have to download full Pc version of game???? Pls reply

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
I need help, I try to play the Minako game (Happy life) and when I go into the house in the prologue the game crashes with this message

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
I downloaded it from playstore, version 1.01.21 .
or maybe HI is just not compatible with joiplay?
Update the renpy plugin from the patreon link. But remember only the plugin. Because the latest joiplay update donot have the legacy version option. Also, use the latest version of joiplay (i.e. 1.01.70 in the playstore not patreon) check in playstore. Goodluck. The patreon link is given in the OP. Except for Leap of faith (which is using renpy version 8.0.2) most of the games will run smoothly. I had this problem of yours earlier until I updated the renpy plugin. But remember only update renpy plugin or else you cannot play games which are using old renpy versions.

Last edited:
Reactions: kirakira13

BSWW66

Jul 22, 2020
Hello folks. I've been trying to play games that's using rpg VX Ace and when it asked for the RTP (1st pic) i just don't know which file it's asking as i've ran the setup on rtp and the extracted file is just (2nd pic) and it keeps saying the folder is empty. It's giving me itches as it seems like i missed something but i don't know what

Reactions: GAWRTANA

IkarosSama

Sep 15, 2021
Can someone tell if there's a fix or if my phone isn't strong enough? Everytime I go through the panty scene or go in style in memory or just play the game it starts to lag and the menu stop working.

Grollschwert

Oct 2, 2018
Have a question about how Joiplay handles HTML saves - when I play HTML games on PC, you usually get a save file in .save format, no problem there. But when I do the same on Joiplay (I game both at home and on the go, so I move my saves a lot), it creates a .saves file that seems to contain all saves and I can't load outside of Joiplay in any way (it seems encrypted, maybe?). Is there any way to extract the saves from this file?

Reactions: Lsk123+

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
Can't seem to play harem king, peasants to princess by miel. Crash on start-up during loading with this error in traceback(game Is ren'py)

"Exception: Could not load from archive achievements.rpyc."

Android 12, play store version of joiplay.

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
Can't seem to play harem king, peasants to princess by miel. Crash on start-up during loading with this error in traceback(game Is ren'py)

"Exception: Could not load from archive achievements.rpyc."

Android 12, play store version of joiplay.
Playstore version is outdated and many of the games will not run. Try using the updated versions of plug-in and joiplay from the site or . Or try the discord.

Last edited: