VN Others Completed Play with Us! [Ep. 2] [Palmer]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

ForHentai

Mar 6, 2018
The game worked fine for a while, but then I got this out of nowhere when starting up the game.

of PreCreate Event
for object oWPGMainMenuBtn:

floor argument 1 incorrect type (undefined) expecting a Number (YYGR)
at gml_Script_loadProfile
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_loadProfile (line 0)
gml_Script_globalvars
gml_Room_roomIni_Create

Even re-downloading didn't fix it. Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Nope. Even though there were claims that DFD wouldn't distract from the PWU series, it's been nothing but that and talk of a third series.

Reactions: megazone

MzBreezy

Jun 8, 2018
So I'm stuck at 98% I've done pretty much everything I could think of before resorting to outside help. I've googled and now found this site and page. I've looked over the posted Walk-through and the Hidden Visual Novel I'm missing isn't on that list. I'm playing the version on newgrounds website if it makes a difference. The one I'm missing is the 8th one in the second row between convincing Anna to be your maid and Anna taking a pic of your "junk"

JooFirend

Jun 26, 2018
okay how do i get the dominate anna in and out of bed ending? ive tried so many things but she end up killing me every single time!

Biggepac

Jun 28, 2018
############################################################################################
FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Async Event: HTTP
for object oVersionCheck:

Variable oVersionCheck.file(100398, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_oVersionCheck_Other_62

i'm getting this error everytime i start the game. does anyone have a solution for this yet? i tried running as administrator and moving it to C:/ to no avail.

Reactions: twistedspork
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes