• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
God damn did my post trigger a ton of people lmao. You guys can enjoy your hairy as fuck assholes on females, I'm not saying you can't, but jesus :ROFLMAO:

Fboi01

Aug 3, 2023
Battle system, preks n skills, sandbox, cool gameplay?
or just simple adventure with finding new static events at locations in the game?

PS Here Sandbox tag but not sure about gameplay, sandbox it's not statics events for me. It's more complex gameplay like Karryn' Prison, Fixer, DoL.
Got any more games like that ?

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
as much as I don't let MTL bother me, what even is the plot, A voice actress in debt enters the great depression sex Olympics semen economy? its a little difficult to engage lmao, the game has combat and h inventory, and status but a lot of randomness thrown together and the scenes are abrupt. Kind of an elaborate CG hunt

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Just in case someone cares, I've made a SLRMTL for this game. (RJ01015422)
I have no idea if it's actually better than the official MTL, but it was a direct request, so I assume the official one is pretty awful and mine can't be much worse.
You would need the original Japanese version 1.02(ver22.02.12), though. It will not work if applied to this "AI" one.
https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...case-v1-0-2-gold-complex.207237/post-13694610

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes