1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
2017-07-19_160917.jpg

Overview:
The action takes place in a fictional world, in one of the many simple villages where you need to play for a monster, or rather for a tentacle.
You will carry out the assignment as a familiar.​

Thread Updated: 2019-08-06
Release Date: 2017-07-19
Developer: Nad0eda
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

2017-07-19_161230.jpg 2017-07-19_161239.jpg 2017-07-19_161249.jpg

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Ok, I must be thick today

First mission is to gather flowers, but I cannot find any. Sure there are some garden beds but I cannot get anything. Found some carrots but nothing else.

mrpotato

Aug 19, 2017
Ok, I must be thick today

First mission is to gather flowers, but I cannot find any. Sure there are some garden beds but I cannot get anything. Found some carrots but nothing else.
they are in dungeon to the right of the church. rat tails too.

mrpotato

Aug 19, 2017
game bugged. when attempting demon girl you go to heaven and nothing.
quick walkthrough.
1. talk to witch, leave building go to upper right by the church. there is a path that leads to the forest take it.
2. pick flowers in forest. while you are at it kill rats and get atleast 10 rat tails since this saves some back tracking(20 if want to avoid a even later trip)
3. return to witch. she wants you to deliver a letter to nun go back to the church next to the forest.
4. after talking to nun return to with then return to nun then back to witch. you find you need demonic powers.
5. go to pub in upper left corner of main area. talk to the guy in lower right until he tells you about the demon.
6. take the path to the south west of pub(immediatly after stairs) grind until you have atleast 20 skulls(30 to avoid back tracking later)
7. follow path in cave until you reach the demon girl. talk to her and give her 20 skulls. she teaches you to get past barrier on nun
8. go to church to have fun with nun. youll get sent to heaven then to a dungeon before you can continue your conquest. just head to north west corner and you are free. you can escape all the fights easy if you dont like the tedious battles every 2 steps.
9.talk to nun. you can now start on demon girl.
10. head back to demon girl. talk and head back to nun. talk to nun and head south to the inn. from the inn go west and south once past fence and start picking carrots. you need 20 of them.
11. return to nun and get holy water
12. head to witch and give her 10 rat tails and 10 skulls. head back to carrot patch and go into the house to the right. the pendant is in the fireplace.
13. return to witch and talk.
14. head back to forest and defeat the ogre. avoid all other fights until after the ogre or you are going to be in for a looooong battle(like 5 mins of spamming attack button). you now have the cross head back to demon girl.

15. crash for me, awesome. might open game in editor and make a patch but don't count on it as there are only 5 scenes judging from images folder. so this will probably go into either my bored folder or my dpd(downloaded played deleted) list

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote