Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I downloaded the r3 repack and the cum stains on the body of the girls are weird after cumming outside. Its flashing non stop.
I was guessing that can be some moded clothes but even using the standard girls and clothes the problem persists.
Can someone help me fix this?
Solved after instaling hotfix 1.

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
Is the POV broken? The camera is always on the left shoulder of the character instead of where his head is supposed to be. Or am I missing something?

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
I have all the multiple part, but when I try to extract with 7zip, marks a lot of files as damaged, even when I extract the 001 part, it says crc error. They are 5 parts, I can't know which is the corrupt one, if there is a corrupt part. I don't understand where I'm wrong. I should try the torrent , but I don't have a vpn, what I can do?
Try to compare their size, except the latest one, other parts must have same size, if one of them different, then it must be the damaged one.
If that not work, try to unzip it one by one, make a new folder, put part 1 in that folder and unzip it, of course it will have one error but that fine, delete the unziped files, put part 2 in that folder and unzip from part 1, if only one error again then it's fine, if many error then probably part 2 is the damaged one, if part 2 is fine then continue put part 3 in that folder and extract from part 1...

Sartan

May 3, 2018
If that not work, try to unzip it one by one, make a new folder, put part 1 in that folder and unzip it, of course it will have one error but that fine, delete the unziped files, put part 2 in that folder and unzip from part 1, if only one error again then it's fine, if many error then probably part 2 is the damaged one, if part 2 is fine then continue put part 3 in that folder and extract from part 1...
Are you sure it won't start to unpack the whole game? You don't have full files on parts but 1/10th (if there is 10 parts) of all files in each part.

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
Well, normally when you compress a folder with winrar, it'll compress one by one file until it reach it it limit then separate unfinished file to next part. For example, your folder have 24 files with same size and when compressed each file have 35 MBs, so the compressed file will be 840 MBs. If you set it limit 100 MBs each part then part1 include file 1st, 2nd, 3rd (30 MBs), part2 include file 3rd (5 MBs), 4th, 5th, 6th (25 MBs), part3 include file 6th (10 MBs), 7th, 8th, 9th (20 MBs) and so on until part9.
That's why if you put part1 in a folder and extract it, you got file 1st, 2nd, 3rd but file 3rd will get error because it missing next part, if you put part1 and part2 in folder and extract it, you got file 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th and file 6th will get error because it missing next part. So if you extract part 001 with only one error then that part mostly okay, and then if you extract part 1+part2 with multi error then pretty sure part 2 is the corrupted one.
With winrar, you can even know what file get separated, if you open a single part it'll show the arrow "<--" and "-->" at the separated files.
I'm not sure about 7zip though because you can't open single parts except the first part. But I think most compress software working same way.

Pluvius666

May 22, 2020
i tried the , there is a resource asset file . after i copy and replace old file playhome\PlayHome\PlayHome64bit_Data, the game wont start. Thus, my game is all censored. I think there is supposed to be 2 uncensored files, 1 for male, 1 for female.

Reactions: marcocazzo00

Kano29

Jan 17, 2020
hi i have a problem, i downloaded the game from the first link of the section completed games but when i go for the extraction of the file from rar i have an error of writing how can i solve?

Rubes

Feb 6, 2018
I have gotten the full repack and unzipped without issues. However, whenever I try and run the game, it is not in English. Is there anything I need to do to apply the english patch?

Sartan

May 3, 2018
I have gotten the full repack and unzipped without issues. However, whenever I try and run the game, it is not in English. Is there anything I need to do to apply the english patch?
Start the game with InitSetting.exe.

Sartan

May 3, 2018
I have, and it keeps going to non-english. I've even changed the language using InitSetting.exe. I'll keep at it.
The language should change when changed in InitSetting. Be sure that game folder ins't read only.
You can try to edit \PlayHome\UserData\setup.xml with a text editor and set Language to 0.
Also try with \PlayHome\BepInEx\config\AutoTranslatorConfig.ini under General set
Language=en
FromLanguage=ja

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
Make sure run in administrator too. I don't know why but there is a time I'm not run it with administrator and the game turn into Japanese.

4.70 star(s) 10 Votes