RJP

Aug 12, 2017
Hey guys... who is the most complet download working? The mega, the other mega, the torrent?

madbasic

Sep 15, 2016

View attachment 665821
If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

Some words (ScrewThisNoise):

OK, this pack is, as it were with R2, a rather big bump on both the plugin and clothing mods side of things, quite the update. This is great and all, but makes offering a updater available somewhat tricky, taken that the updater weighs 6GB this time around, so it will be delayed a bit pending testing and troubleshooting if there are problems (aka, not today, I need a breather first), and it will not be offered via the usual BRHost method, instead being offered via GDrive and Torrent.

Also, gone back to splitting off optional stuff like cubemaps and such to a optional archive again due to feedback from R2.

This is the result of quite a few full days and very late evenings of work, so hope you all enjoy it =D

For Chinese users: 请随意上传到中国可用的网盘

This is the readme for the pack, detailing the contents:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are two download options, Full for newcomers, Update for people that already have my previous packs (So they don't have to download all of it over again). If you experience ANY problem after using the update pack, please use the full pack before reporting any problems.

The game consists of the main part and optional mods. For the normal game, the main part is enough. (Download, unzip, play.)
Optional mods are intended for more experienced users. Before using the optional mods, you must read the instructions for their use. The use of some optional mods can cause a conflict with the main version.

The torrent contains the full version in one file.
Google contains the full version divided into several parts.
For correct installation, you need to download the full version, unzip and play. For unpacking, it is advisable to use the latest versions of the 7zip archiver (or winrar).

If you chose the download option, where the main game consists of several parts. First you need to download all the parts. Then select all downloaded parts and unzip them (7zip) into a separate folder.

FULL

Google Drive

Update from earlier versions Intended only for those who already have repack R2. #910 Not required when installing the full version of repack R3.
Google Drive

how I can join the multiple part?

madbasic

Sep 15, 2016
It’s not clear what you mean. If we are talking about unzipping, then I wrote the instructions in a post with a link. On this issue I have nothing to add.
If we are talking about the gameplay, then basically everything is clear too and there are also instructions in the game itself and on the wiki.
I mean the "split" part of the zip.I cannot open any of them with winrar

madbasic

Sep 15, 2016
Are you kidding? You yourself made a copy of my post and asked me, now you can’t find my post. I made a post with a link and a full description. If you difficult to read, then I no longer need to answer you...
sorry:ROFLMAO:,I hadn't realized in the instant, what a figure. thank you for your time,.Sorry if you thought you were making fun of yourself. ,I replied without thinking

Reactions: Ric

heckinT

Jan 2, 2019
Hmm. So I notice that a lot of the "Tops" clothing do this weird 'cover up' over the girl's nether regions. Is there a way to fix it? I've seen this on both R2 and now R3

Initializing...

Dec 30, 2019
I know this is not a thread to explain about computer problems, but can someone help a brotha in despair here. So i'm trying to extract PH BetterRepack 3's 7z.001 using the easy 7zip file manager that was listed within the post and yes i followed the instructions as provided. The last step and which is where things goes to sh*t is when after you open 7z to extract the 7z.001 file, another folder pops up and that's where you'll unpack the actual files, right? BUT it is giving me an error message saying it cannot open the file as [7z] archive following with a unexpected end of data??? I tried to look for various options to fix this issue but most tutorials either never came across such an issue or they use WinRAR to "repair" the files (it wont work since those files are 7z files and it wont allow the option to treat them as RAR/Zip files, don't ask why its like that) I even watched youtube videos on how to extract the files correctly to double check my human error but to no avail, it was useless, so litterally i hit a dead end. I was hoping ScrewThisNoise or someone else would just release the separated archive files as a regular RAR or Zip files so that its easier to extract. But I guess the hard way is the only option? I'm too stupid to use torrent and the only other link is GDrive which i used and got the issue i'm talking about here. So if anyone is generous enough to explain how to get around this problem, please explain or i think it'll be easier if someone re-upload them as an actual file format to extract right as you downloaded them without file corruption issues because i wasted waaaay too much time to try to figure this out. Sorry i'm not a computer genius when it comes to files and archives.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I know this is not a thread to explain about computer problems, but can someone help a brotha in despair here. So i'm trying to extract PH BetterRepack 3's 7z.001 using the easy 7zip file manager that was listed within the post and yes i followed the instructions as provided. The last step and which is where things goes to sh*t is when after you open 7z to extract the 7z.001 file, another folder pops up and that's where you'll unpack the actual files, right? BUT it is giving me an error message saying it cannot open the file as [7z] archive following with a unexpected end of data??? I tried to look for various options to fix this issue but most tutorials either never came across such an issue or they use WinRAR to "repair" the files (it wont work since those files are 7z files and it wont allow the option to treat them as RAR/Zip files, don't ask why its like that) I even watched youtube videos on how to extract the files correctly to double check my human error but to no avail, it was useless, so litterally i hit a dead end. I was hoping ScrewThisNoise or someone else would just release the separated archive files as a regular RAR or Zip files so that its easier to extract. But I guess the hard way is the only option? I'm too stupid to use torrent and the only other link is GDrive which i used and got the issue i'm talking about here. So if anyone is generous enough to explain how to get around this problem, please explain or i think it'll be easier if someone re-upload them as an actual file format to extract right as you downloaded them without file corruption issues because i wasted waaaay too much time to try to figure this out. Sorry i'm not a computer genius when it comes to files and archives.
Use the link from the post with the release.
"( )"
There are all examples of how to do it right. Also, you can always download a torrent with 1 file, which you just need to unzip.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I downloaded the r3 repack and the cum stains on the body of the girls are weird after cumming outside. Its flashing non stop.
I was guessing that can be some moded clothes but even using the standard girls and clothes the problem persists.
Can someone help me fix this?

Initializing...

Dec 30, 2019
Use the link from the post with the release.
"( )"
There are all examples of how to do it right. Also, you can always download a torrent with 1 file, which you just need to unzip.
I tried some of those options already, and most of them are practically the same steps, i've done the steps correctly. It's just the last thing that happens before the files are actually extracted. That's where the error pops up, idk why. Many of the sites through that link doesn't even mention the problem i'm having. I guess i'm just doing it wrong since a lot of people here seems to have extracted it already. But here's the error i'm getting and this is after I've used the 7z file manager to extract the 7z.001 file to ready extract the rest of the game files: Screenshot (33).png

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I tried some of those options already, and most of them are practically the same steps, i've done the steps correctly. It's just the last thing that happens before the files are actually extracted. That's where the error pops up, idk why. Many of the sites through that link doesn't even mention the problem i'm having. I guess i'm just doing it wrong since a lot of people here seems to have extracted it already. But here's the error i'm getting and this is after I've used the 7z file manager to extract the 7z.001 file to ready extract the rest of the game files: View attachment 689560
As a rule, errors during unpacking are divided into 2 types
1. Errors related to download failure. If during the download one or several files were downloaded with an error, then no archiver will help you. You can fix it only by re-uploading files without errors.
2. Errors associated with improper use of archivers. (Usually user error.). If the files are downloaded correctly, and the user does not succeed in unpacking, then the user needs to learn how to use the archiver. There can be many reasons for such errors. This may be due to improper use of the archiver itself, lack of space on the computer, antivirus settings, etc.

Some users may experience errors 1 + 2

Since this problem is primarily individual, the user must solve it independently. If necessary, use the forums related to the work of archivers.
The game is tested, downloading and unpacking occurs without problems...

Initializing...

Dec 30, 2019
1. Errors related to download failure. If during the download one or several files were downloaded with an error, then no archiver will help you. You can fix it only by re-uploading files without errors.
2. Errors associated with improper use of archivers. (Usually user error.). If the files are downloaded correctly, and the user does not succeed in unpacking, then the user needs to learn how to use the archiver. There can be many reasons for such errors. This may be due to improper use of the archiver itself, lack of space on the computer, antivirus settings, etc.

Since this problem is primarily individual, the user must solve it independently. If necessary, use the forums related to the work of archivers.
Alright noted, Thanks

madbasic

Sep 15, 2016

I have all the multiple part, but when I try to extract with 7zip, marks a lot of files as damaged, even when I extract the 001 part, it says crc error. They are 5 parts, I can't know which is the corrupt one, if there is a corrupt part. I don't understand where I'm wrong. I should try the torrent , but I don't have a vpn, what I can do?

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 10 Votes