Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
does playhome have an animated vagina when penetrated instead of honey select's static pussy?
Not really, no. The dick basically just clips into it. You can use a vagina skin with spread lips, that makes it look a bit more realistic I presume.

Reactions: anonykun

Chastened Phoenix

Jul 17, 2017
Does the main download have the needed uncensoring patches and translation? The extras packs don't seem to work. :(
Also, can't get it to run fullscreen.

anonykun

Mar 20, 2019
Does the main download have the needed uncensoring patches and translation? The extras packs don't seem to work. :(
Also, can't get it to run fullscreen.
do you mean the downloads in the original post? someone said that this TORRENT: Playhome_Full.rar.torrent has a bit of the translation but most of the files there are outdated

refer to post #910 for the modded game (cuz most of the links for mods dont work anymore)

dscho44

Jun 18, 2017
Nothing happens when I press the start button. And also it does not load the saved game.
Please help
Thank you

anonykun

Mar 20, 2019
Nothing happens when I press the start button. And also it does not load the saved game.
Please help
Thank you
what do you mean start button? is the screen pitch black? did you wait for it to load?

for the save files, did you download a file? what number is it? check the loading screen for file pages, there are about 50 save slots

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
ipa plugin is no longer needed?
Run the game through 64 bit.exe or from the settings launcher?
If I add character cards, do I need to patch?
playboop had lines in the .ini file. for keyboard shortcut. Where to look for them?
A brief instruction on plugins would not hurt. Which are outdated, and which ones can be delivered and not break the game.
What's in the plugins backup folder? what to do with them?
The game is working. But because of the lack of information I have a feeling that I missed something, didn’t deliver it, or installed something unnecessary.
Better Repack (IPA to BepInEx).png

This is for R1 users, users that manage their installations all by themselves or users using other repacks. R2 users do not need this, as everything in here is already included in R2 Hotfix 3.
This converts your install from IPA to BepInEx:
- Backups current IPA files to folder "[BR] IPA-Backup"
- Backups current Plugin files to folder "[BR] IPA-Backup"
- Moves 32-bit to "[BR] IPA-Backup" (Shouldn't use bepin with 32bit)
- Places the exact same Plugins and BepInEx folder R2 Hotfix 3 uses
Tested and working well with R1, and should in theory work with any IPA install, but proceed at own risk if you're selfmanaging or use another repack.

HOTFIX 3

Installed on the main version of the game repack2 #910

Lune44

Apr 9, 2019
I see there are a number of different methods of downloading this and using the respective mods and such I'd want to use....uhhh that being said. To start with...which thing do I download to get it without mosaic? I see the uncensored patch is a dead link now (and was for an older ver) if someone could just point me in the right direction that'd be great :)

As of yet I haven't even downloaded the game...wanted to see what kind of response I get first just to clarify.

Edit: disregard this post......I just followed the steps of the guys repack that posted just before I did lol

Last edited:

tomliang

May 7, 2020
Does anyone know, how to turn the white numbers on top left of the screen off? It is so annoying....

terassiel

Mar 2, 2018
I would realy like to try out this game, but since quite some of the download links in the OP are down would anybody care to tell me what i need to download to play it in english uncensored?

Evil987

May 27, 2018
I would realy like to try out this game, but since quite some of the download links in the OP are down would anybody care to tell me what i need to download to play it in english uncensored?
i recently re-dowload the game, and i have used . dont know if is the same in the OP but..
no install required, 1.4 version, mods already istalled, english translation and uncensored, and i'm happy with that.

larssarada

Apr 23, 2018
There's the Win download which is like 8 gb and then there's the Completed download which is like 4 gb. Is there a difference between the two games? Like, does Win have more content (being the bigger download and all) or are they the same game and if so, then why is the Completed version smaller than the Win version?

Renato186

Apr 30, 2020
View attachment 28767

Overview:
The game focuses on destroying the family of the guy who once accused the main character of being a molester.​

Updated: 2017-10-20
Developer: Illusion
Censored: Yes (but can be removed with the uncensored patch)
Version: 1.4
Language: English (patch)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Useful resources (some of them updated in real time, I believe):
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
- (real time)
-
-
-
-
-

Walkthrough:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Completed Game: - - -

Password : adugames
TORRENT: -

Magnet (for torrent):

Thanks to @geno4952

View attachment 28769 View attachment 28770 View attachment 28771 View attachment 28772 View attachment 28773 View attachment 28774 View attachment 28775
[/CITAR]

could you put this game in parts to download? it is great

resume

Mar 10, 2017
I've held off on playing this game for years because the patch always glitches on me. Did the "all in one" patch get any better?

wolverine2000

Mar 13, 2018
There is a mod on HongFire that allows you to import Honey Select positions into Play Home. It's not perfect, but it does work.
How does this work it always says it cant find the folder. I used torrent and the games are both in Torrent Folder with their own folders/ any help would be nice. Thanks dooodz

4.70 star(s) 10 Votes