ichika

Oct 13, 2018
can anyone help me? which one is the most completed in download link? with mod,uncensored and translation

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
Is there any reason why I'm unable to launch the repack in full screen? I set it in the inisetting but it's still launched in wondow mode. Alt+enter does nothing for it.

Organtoxic

Mar 21, 2018
Hi guys, I'm a little confused with all these files and mods and that 30 GB file, Is there like a file that contains all of them? or is there a specific order to download them?
and thanks in advance

눈_눈

Dec 20, 2018
Having a bit of problem where the game load up with completely black only sound come out but still able to select and play, why is that?

눈_눈

Dec 20, 2018
Try pressing D, I have a similar issue. I don't see the main menu sometimes.
I was about to try it out but then this happen before I could do anything

Edit: this is the full 30gb betterrepack r2 one

Last edited:

delta7nine

Feb 12, 2020
I thought this was just how the game looks an not a bug?
Yeah, I heard it was something "intrinsic" to the game's engine, and would be very difficult to fix. Thought I read somewhere there was a fix, but it was probably for a different Illusion game or I misread the post. Tnx for the reply.

Faraon Ra

Jul 7, 2018
ipa plugin is no longer needed?
Run the game through 64 bit.exe or from the settings launcher?
If I add character cards, do I need to patch?
playboop had lines in the .ini file. for keyboard shortcut. Where to look for them?
A brief instruction on plugins would not hurt. Which are outdated, and which ones can be delivered and not break the game.
What's in the plugins backup folder? what to do with them?
The game is working. But because of the lack of information I have a feeling that I missed something, didn’t deliver it, or installed something unnecessary.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
ipa plugin is no longer needed?
Run the game through 64 bit.exe or from the settings launcher?
If I add character cards, do I need to patch?
playboop had lines in the .ini file. for keyboard shortcut. Where to look for them?
A brief instruction on plugins would not hurt. Which are outdated, and which ones can be delivered and not break the game.
What's in the plugins backup folder? what to do with them?
The game is working. But because of the lack of information I have a feeling that I missed something, didn’t deliver it, or installed something unnecessary.
If you read the instructions, the repack does not need modification (download, unzip, play)
546474_0KF89u.png
Read the section: "This is the readme for the pack, detailing the contents:SPOILER" and follow the recommendations.
Adding a card to the game does not require any patches. If a card is created for PlayHome it will work. If the card is outdated or has outdated mods, then you need to adapt the card to the current version (this is the standard rule for most Illusion games).
To get information on plugins, you need to go to the appropriate section of the menu.
For the game, it is enough that there is a repack, for complete information there is the Internet. All basic descriptions are on the wiki and by the name of the plugin you can find its description on the Internet. (There is COMMUNITY LINKS: Discord Fan-Server and Pastebin ...)

etc
It makes no sense to include a description of all plugins in the topic. This is a waste of time and not everyone needs it, and also it is quite voluminous information.
Since this is a constructor game, it contains a set of mods that you can apply or not apply. By default, the repack uses the optimal combination. But if the user decides to change something, then he will be able to do it through the settings on his own. Therefore, in the game there are mods that are enabled or disabled by default.
If the game does not have any plug-in / mod, then it is either outdated or not needed. (some plugins are disabled by default, but can be enabled).

If you still need more detailed information, write directly to ScrewThisNoise. Now I don’t remember many details on PlayHome since I work with other Illusion projects...

Last edited:

semnpai

Jun 22, 2018
yo can you repost some of these links because some of them are broken

-
-
-
-
- 2K/4K Makeup & Tattoo Support
- English translation
- PlayHome English launcher
- Mods and Addon (real time)
-
-
-
-
-

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
yo can you repost some of these links because some of them are broken

-
-
-
-
- 2K/4K Makeup & Tattoo Support
- English translation
- PlayHome English launcher
- Mods and Addon (real time)
-
-
-
-
-
All necessary information is saved and updated. Some resources have ceased to exist, some have been updated. Since the PlayHome was last updated by the developer on 03/11/2018, it makes no sense to save information in the same format. Mod authors work with several Illusion projects and are betting on new ones (Koikatu, AI-Shoujo, etc.). Projects with which there is no active work are placed in a kind of archive. Typically, information on projects such as PlayHome can be found through the database of recent projects.
All information on mods and everything you need is in the repack, some old mods are not used due to the update.
For example, in several Illusion projects, there was a transition to a new system (was bepin4 became bepin5), this led to the fact that some of the old mods useful earlier became useless, including for storage. etc.
If you need detailed information on resources and projects, see my description of the latest Koikatu repack#5,734 . Resources are listed in more detail there. It also lists resources for cards that are suitable for PlayHome ...
Also, the issue of transferring the base for a number of projects to new resources is currently being addressed...

Dec 18, 2018
Is there any mod for PH like this mod of roy12 for ai girl:

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Downloaded the all-in-one repack but it doesn't seem to be all-in-one at all.
As far as I can tell, it's just the main game. No translation or mods.

Both the translation and the english launcher have dead links too, so I can't get them there either

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Downloaded the all-in-one repack but it doesn't seem to be all-in-one at all.
As far as I can tell, it's just the main game. No translation or mods.

Both the translation and the english launcher have dead links too, so I can't get them there either
The repack has everything you need, including translation. Everything works with the correct default installation. Also, a translation requires a working Internet.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes