bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
The link gave me a virus. Completed about half the download, then the download stopped. Then popups and freezing started. Do not click on this link. Mods, I don't know what your process for this kind of thing is. I reported the post

No way man it worked fine for me and thats a trusted site i downloaded it just fine , theyre download link takes you to upload haven , the same site many games use here , if you got a virus you had it before you downloaded this game
If you want to share it, please share it by sharing direct links to the game from an approved file host.

We don't allow unapproved filehosts and frown upon linking to other blogs/forums because we cannot know what sources are trusted or not.

May 13, 2018
There seem to be a lot of different ways to install this game...after a lot of trial and error finally got one to load. Still, stuck with a lot of questions.

Tried the All-In-One but outside of the main screen, couldn't get anything to actually happen. Is All-In-One better than Flashbang, and is there a specific way to install the AI1 version that actually produces a working program in Windows 10? The main screen looks much different between AI1 version versus Flashbang,. though again, AI1 doesn't actually do anything.

The Flashbang version installed and runs, but I can't tell (beyond English subtitles) which mods took. And there are 8 additional executables in the folders, but I have no idea which, if any, I should use beyond the main PlayHome64bit.exe version.

Is there an Idiot's Guide for this? I feel like there's probably more I can get out of the game and the mods, and I have zero idea how to use any of the 'cards'-the database in the main link shows individual images, but no way to download a card to install into the game.

A little lost here. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Last edited:

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
There seem to be a lot of different ways to install this game...after a lot of trial and error finally got one to load. Still, stuck with a lot of questions.

Tried the All-In-One but outside of the main screen, couldn't get anything to actually happen. Is All-In-One better than Flashbang, and is there a specific way to install the AI1 version that actually produces a working program in Windows 10? The main screen looks much different between AI1 version versus Flashbang,. though again, AI1 doesn't actually do anything.

The Flashbang version installed and runs, but I can't tell (beyond English subtitles) which mods took. And there are 8 additional executables in the folders, but I have no idea which, if any, I should use beyond the main PlayHome64bit.exe version.

Is there an Idiot's Guide for this? I feel like there's probably more I can get out of the game and the mods, and I have zero idea how to use any of the 'cards'-the database in the main link shows individual images, but no way to download a card to install into the game.

A little lost here. Any assistance would be appreciated.
I downloaded the Better Repack
and that immediately worked like a charm.

As for cards, just download them into your PlayHome/UserData/chars/female folder. Then, in the character modification screen, just click the "cards" button in the very top right corner. All the screenshot of the cards show up, you can click them and load them.

Sartan

May 3, 2018

For the Flashbang version run InitSetting.exe first and setup your resolution and other parameters then run the game. For next times you can use PlayHome64bit.exe directly.

For the Better repack extrat files and apply the hotfix. To run the game it is the same. I suggest you to not use other langages than japanese or english, it is machine translated and texts are too big for buttons and it have huge impact on performances.
The only issue I have with it is the lighting of hairs which become gray/white when rotating camera.

Kipic

Aug 27, 2018
hi guys, how can i put the game in english ? i dl the All in one repack but all is in japanese.. i try the link on the first page to get English Translation but the link doesn't work (file not exist on Mega..)
i will try to download the game with the link of Grandy_UiD

Last edited:

Sartan

May 3, 2018
hi guys, how can i put the game in english ? i dl the All in one repack but all is in japanese.. i try the link on the first page to get English Translation but the link doesn't work (file not exist on Mega..)
i will try to download the game with the link of Grandy_UiD
Use InitSetting.exe.

Sartan

May 3, 2018
Ha I thought you took this repack.
Check this . Is the game in english, not sure if there a living link to the patch.

Kipic

Aug 27, 2018
Ha I thought you took this repack.
Check this . Is the game in english, not sure if there a living link to the patch.
Thx for the reply, i also DL the other torrent of the first page and i have an init.exe for english. i will try that but i think it is not modded. i DL the playhome R2 on another website wich is already modded so i think i will wait (it takes much more time.. not enought seeders) Have a good day bro ^^

loopey

Jun 7, 2019
Does anyone know how to get the penis to change color? I know that's a weird question but it looks weird when your players parts don't match the rest of the skin color...

ang3237

Apr 6, 2020
Im new to Playhome and just downloaded ScrewThisNoise's Repack,
How do i make my game look good/better? Any mod i need to install?
Texture pack,lighting pack?
I tried opening the PHIBL and have no idea how to adjust the settings , any guide? Or i should just install new mods?

Sartan

May 3, 2018
How ScrewThisNoise R2.1 compares to FlashBangZ FRV3?
Which version should I instal and why?
No idea, there is a paywall unlike first repack. Plus he annouced Patreon blacklisting Koikatsu and EmotionCreators and by what is games like PlayHome may be banned too. So you may end up geting the other repack anyway.

NITOR

Feb 24, 2018
Help me please.
  • how to at least translate the game into English. what repack to download? there is too much text on this forum, I don’t understand anything. thanks

isopix

Apr 9, 2020
So R2 has broken lighting, right? Even with HotFix 2?
And R2.1 is something different after paywall, right?
Would you recommend which release should I use? Becuae "other" doesn't mean much...

eorclus

Dec 21, 2017
I downloaded Playhome_full from torrent, and it seems the woman uncensored patch not working well. The genitals seems like it placed too deep to the body, so the woman crotch only looks like skin only, no holes!!!. Anybody know how to fix this?

azretail

Sep 7, 2018
I know probably someone already asked,but can someone tell me what is different about complete and win? and which one is easy to install? Thanks.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes