Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
Holy shit, that character editor is awesome.

How do you unlock scenes with Mariko? Do I have to max out the other girls' stats, or what?

mrgoatbeast

Jan 29, 2020
everytime i try to change to a male character, it says opposite sex or something like that and i cant use the card, it does this for all male cards and i have to play with the base males, any solution?

hoang17985

Apr 27, 2017
I have all, game with latest version, uncensored patch, english translation, plus a set of plugins, gathered in one pack. Quite enought to enjoy the game for now, you can later add plugins if you whant.
I just have the base game, no patch, no english, no plugin

FreakazoidRobot

Oct 27, 2017
All of the DLC links are down, including the english patch, english launcher, and uncensor. Anybody have mirrors? I got the repack, and it doesn't seem to have any those things innately, so it's not much of a repack.

Sartan

May 3, 2018
All of the DLC links are down, including the english patch, english launcher, and uncensor. Anybody have mirrors? I got the repack, and it doesn't seem to have any those things innately, so it's not much of a repack.
If it is better repack then it have have uncensore, plugins and translation. If you don't have those there is a problem with your game.
I want a 100% save game with mariko inc. in pls. Thanks
Look at the verry end of save pages, there should be a 100% save.

Luchs

May 31, 2018
If it is better repack then it have have uncensore, plugins and translation. If you don't have those there is a problem with your game.

Look at the verry end of save pages, there should be a 100% save.
In end of save pages only find the 100% save without mariko progres.

20inches

Mar 19, 2020
Hi all. Where i can find mod for quality uncence? Now i have uncence, but when girl play with herself or i see any H-scene girls vagina is static and not haven't animation

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
How do I activate the PlayBoob Mod that comes with the Better Repack? The note says "copy the folder to the install directory" but I have no idea where to find the install directory.

madbasic

Sep 15, 2016
Any idea where I can actually download the repack? The Google Drive hasn't been working in days and I'm too stupid for torrent.
somebody need to update the OP with the repack, maybe with something other than gdrive or torrent . everytime I try Gdrive,it say "Sorry. At the moment you cannot view or download the file."it say that I download too much when is not true

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes