Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
The OP version has an English translation. And if you read the topic, you will find an updated version of "Repack 2", which also includes English
Apologies, I'm a little braindead; by OP version, do you mean the original post? Because I downloaded from the Completed Game link, and there's no translation.
I've got an awful internet connection, so taking the time to redownload the whole thing is a bit of a hassle, but if there's really no other way I'm willing to do it. Is there possibly a way I can "pick and choose" the translation files from the Repack 2? Sorry for the trouble, and thanks for the help.

Evasion

Sep 17, 2017
Apologies, I'm a little braindead; by OP version, do you mean the original post? Because I downloaded from the Completed Game link, and there's no translation.
I've got an awful internet connection, so taking the time to redownload the whole thing is a bit of a hassle, but if there's really no other way I'm willing to do it. Is there possibly a way I can "pick and choose" the translation files from the Repack 2? Sorry for the trouble, and thanks for the help.
OP is the Original Post yeah

The complete edition or the Repacks that made are ready to play. Ric and me already shared the torrents
When i say ready to play i mean they are modded and translated you just hit play and that's all

Download its pretty much all you need in one pack. Don't forget to support screwthisnoise if you can and if you want of course

Last edited:

Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
Yeah, sorry, seems like the only option I've got is to wait for the 24 hour cooldown period for Google Drives. I've uninstalled and redownloaded the Complete Edition and there's not a sign of English in sight. Thanks for your assistance, though.

Sartan

May 3, 2018
I downloaded the new repack but I have old FlashBangZ repack and whant to keep my customisations. I found cards for clothes but where are girls data stored?

lenkautsugip

Feb 6, 2019
For some reason initsetting.exe can't work on the base game but it works for the studio for some reason. Anyone have a fix on this???
Update: It seems like using hotfix 2 makes the settings on initsetting.exe unable to be applied on the base game.

Last edited:

quoc9x

Sep 25, 2018
what should I download ? All in one torrent or completed PH which is betteR??? :( what's completed full DLC and mod version? pls help

Last edited:

Bubuhangalau

Apr 25, 2018
Hi Did anyone able to use plugin HS animation to PH? Currently I am using ScrewThisNoise Better Repack R1.
It showing that " can not connect to C:illusion/HoneySelect"

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes