TwIsTed MeTaL

STD Connoisseur
Donor
Mar 25, 2019
most of the links are dead pls put new links up thx
untill all the links are fixed again i shall curse you with a link from a (GOD FORGOTTEN) russian site download on your own risk cus i dont know if putin is watching or not
Links to the mods or the game?

GidBlk

Oct 31, 2017
hello all , I used the flashbang version but when playing the view is really close and I can't change it. any help on what I did wrong or how to fix would be greatly appreciated.

TwIsTed MeTaL

STD Connoisseur
Donor
Mar 25, 2019
Forgot to add the discord

If you have any problems you can ask there

Last edited:

Draven72

Sep 7, 2019
Maybe someone can help, I've tried looking everywhere and anywhere I could look but still no luck. I've been trying to use this coordinate card but the pieces are missing and well I can't find the mods or anything close. I really want that top collar with the nipple piercings chain.
2a9cf759278dfcbc2853ac2af9b9dd15d546551f.png

yukimiku

Jun 7, 2017
dude i suck
how get level change play home

I filled all the required status bars and still can't see the event.
1575407657489.png

daggerfail

May 2, 2018
Is it possible to get the lighting/post processing working correctly in Studio when using VR? In the main game, lighting is working correctly (even in VR). But in studio everything is washed out.

wapitawg

Aug 16, 2017
So I've downloaded and patched the game up to phome_ex_studio_0223sub (ommiting the last ones, phome_ex_studio_0302sub, phome_ex_studio_0309sub since Pastebin says uncensor mod won't work with these) and my screen goes black after installing the aforementioned mod.

I did everything right, the game version’s right, mod comes from Pastebin and yet I cannot install it. 32bit version works fine tho.

Shinobikun

Oct 5, 2017
Might be a strange question to ask in one of these...

I'm looking to make a game using models from one of the illusion games, aka like Mythic Manor, Lab Rats, etc.

Most use Honeyselect. Is it because Honeyselect has a bigger community? Playhomes graphically looks slightly better to me, so I was wondering....

Or is the Scene builder just not as good?

Are there even games made using Playhome?

Reactions: Solreal

Jumacca

Dec 2, 2019
Guys,
I've downloaded a load of clothes mods etc. but can't see them in the customizer. I think it has something to do with creating an associate .manifest file. How do I do this? Please help?!

D

Deleted member 808788

This game (the main game, not the study) is missing a mod that solves the telescopic penis, and that allows the vagina to open at the moment of penetration. As with kplug for koikatsu, or as is the case with the hilite mod for honey select ... if honey select can have this, playhome too. And although now the honey select community is bigger, if you make a mod like this for playhome and it becomes popular, the community of this game will surely grow a lot.

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
Does anyone have a torrent or download with everything all modded in? I tried the torrent in the title but it wasnt event in english and when I tried to add the mods it black screened the game.

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017

Does anyone has the Wedding Dress from Saw2008? Please share - sharing is caring!

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes