HenkieB

May 5, 2017
if all install is correct, you should press F5 to activate the mod and choose between cube map or scene map to load.
Do you maybe also know where to put the cubemaps and scenes? Tried everything but they just won't show up ingame!

If anyone else knows where to put them (cubemaps and scene for the Playhome IBL) it would be of great help!

Last edited:

Voltanis

Jan 7, 2018
Use the flashbangZ version below it includes everything. It's even set up for mods and includes some mods and the dlc. The all in one on the OP is not an all in one, there is no english patch. There is no uncensored patch. And the Win version needs the english translation or uncensored patch. Both of which links are dead. So again just use the version below. It worked flawlessly for me. It's 6gb and unzips into 20gb.

Direct link to flashbang version

Maybe want to add that to the OP,its a lot easier,than whats there now

TwIsTed MeTaL

STD Connoisseur
Donor
Mar 25, 2019
Use the flashbangZ version below it includes everything. It's even set up for mods and includes some mods and the dlc. The all in one on the OP is not an all in one, there is no english patch. There is no uncensored patch. And the Win version needs the english translation or uncensored patch. Both of which links are dead. So again just use the version below. It worked flawlessly for me. It's 6gb and unzips into 20gb.
the win version has eng and uncensored patch plus the dlc already installed, as for the mods im not sure but found this pastebin link dont know how useful it is

konan215

Jul 1, 2017

Hey duds, FlashBangZ has published a new link. Is anyone here who can share?

Reactions: pasunna

MaskedMinds

Jun 23, 2018
Is there a chance to add more maps for the main game? (not for the studio)
Edit: A new place for more maps? I saw hongfire is down...

Voltanis

Jan 7, 2018
Guys the all in one torrent is not all in one. I dont know why they bothered adding it to the OP. Download FlashBangZ version it has mods installed, uncensored and an english patch already in the game.

muwah

Apr 10, 2018
so i tried this and im just stuck in the main menu and nothing is translated ive tried re applying ipa restoring the backups and draging the exes to ipa and running thru shortcut knicknacks but nothing seems to work and im stuck in the main menu

Any idea whats wrong here?
Thanks in advance!

Voltanis

Jan 7, 2018
so i tried this and im just stuck in the main menu and nothing is translated ive tried re applying ipa restoring the backups and draging the exes to ipa and running thru shortcut knicknacks but nothing seems to work and im stuck in the main menu

Any idea whats wrong here?
Thanks in advance!
Have you tried to run the game through the PlayHome64Bit exe thats in the folder? For some reason I couldn't get the patch & launch thing to actually work but when I ran the game through the PlayHome64Bit exe I noticed it was already translated and uncensored. I never touched the IPA or did any extra steps. It just worked out of the box. I'm using this version below. Sorry if I couldn't be of more help.

muwah

Apr 10, 2018
Have you tried to run the game through the PlayHome64Bit exe thats in the folder? For some reason I couldn't get the patch & launch thing to actually work but when I ran the game through the PlayHome64Bit exe I noticed it was already translated and uncensored. I never touched the IPA or did any extra steps. It just worked out of the box. I'm using this version below. Sorry if I couldn't be of more help.

Im using the same version and yes i tried just running the x64 too but didnt work out either no translation whatsoever
Thanks tho

DkrenGIRPOH

Apr 9, 2019
Damn, the really good mega link was removed. The one where the opening screen was replaced with something along the lines of "are you prepared for an enhanced hentai experience."

Rest In Peace.

Gaggy

Aug 23, 2016
most of the links are dead pls put new links up thx
untill all the links are fixed again i shall curse you with a link from a (GOD FORGOTTEN) russian site download on your own risk cus i dont know if putin is watching or not

Last edited:
Reactions: prosmoker1
4.50 star(s) 11 Votes