Buzzdun

Feb 4, 2018
anyone know how to install the uncensored patch into the directory. Tried replacing the resources file in the 64 version and it won't load the game. specifically how to make the male uncensored patch works.

Last edited:

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Perhaps somewhat naively I thought that the "All-In-One" install would be...ummm...all in one. English and Decensor already installed at a minimum.

Apparently not.

So what WAS in the All-In-One, just out of curiosity?

TwIsTed MeTaL

STD Connoisseur
Donor
Mar 25, 2019
Perhaps somewhat naively I thought that the "All-In-One" install would be...ummm...all in one. English and Decensor already installed at a minimum.

Apparently not.

So what WAS in the All-In-One, just out of curiosity?
do you see a file named 'PlayHome64bit (Patch & Launch)'

TwIsTed MeTaL

STD Connoisseur
Donor
Mar 25, 2019
Nope. I got PlayHome64bit and PlayHome32Bit, InitSetting, PlayHome64bit_Data, PlayHome32bit_Data, Manual, and abdata
okay you'll want to download the Win version, nopy works good for me install the game like you normally would then run the patch & launch, sucks about the all in one though

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
So when I run the patch and launch I get this....

Could not find a part of the path 'F:\Honey Select\Downloads\PlayHome\IPA\Backups\PlayHomeStudio64bit'.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Actually when I went ahead and just launched the game...it appears to work. Though I cant figure out how to initiate actual sex. I can pose and take off clothes but none of the buttons or mouse clicks seem to initiate penetration. Also cant seem to alter the size of the window, or get a full screen going.

Why it's working even though the Patcher never did, I have no idea.

TwIsTed MeTaL

STD Connoisseur
Donor
Mar 25, 2019
Actually when I went ahead and just launched the game...it appears to work. Though I cant figure out how to initiate actual sex. I can pose and take off clothes but none of the buttons or mouse clicks seem to initiate penetration. Also cant seem to alter the size of the window, or get a full screen going.

Why it's working even though the Patcher never did, I have no idea.
when you start the game is the text in Japanese or English? as for sex there should be a green menu to the left of the screen click on the top button 'position' you should get 3 drop down menus that say insert, service, caressing, you'll unlock more positions as you advanced through the story, as for fullscreen you'll need to click on the initSettings, the text will be in japanese but you should still notice the tick box underneath your screen resolution, if you can take a screenshot in game and post it i might have a better idea at what the problem is.

VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
male uncensor patch not working or am i doing it wrong.... you have replace the resource.assets file right...

TwIsTed MeTaL

STD Connoisseur
Donor
Mar 25, 2019
male uncensor patch not working or am i doing it wrong.... you have replace the resource.assets file right...
assuming you downloaded the Win version you need to install PlayHome64bit (Patch & Launch) that should patch the game to make it uncensored and in english

TwIsTed MeTaL

STD Connoisseur
Donor
Mar 25, 2019
oh wow im a complete retard the win version already has the english and uncensored patch installed, i would right click the initSettings and send to the desktop so you can play in fullscreen the play button is just underneath where it says Display:1

unanomaly8787

Aug 16, 2019
err guys... i just dowloaded the game from windows dowload nopy but upon completion , the file indication is unknown format or damaged.. help ?

VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
err guys... i just dowloaded the game from windows dowload nopy but upon completion , the file indication is unknown format or damaged.. help ?
if uts unknown format then change extension and if it is corrupted i assume redownload... well it worked for me i downloaded the nopy link..

unanomaly8787

Aug 16, 2019
if uts unknown format then change extension and if it is corrupted i assume redownload... well it worked for me i downloaded the nopy link..
define change extension. besides i have re download from nopy and still the same issue and i even use other download link to get it but same result... perhaps you can teach me how to change extension for the winrar. (sorry. just a simple guy who know the basic of unzip from winrar , not the deeper knowledge from the extra details).

VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
define change extension. besides i have re download from nopy and still the same issue and i even use other download link to get it but same result... perhaps you can teach me how to change extension for the winrar. (sorry. just a simple guy who know the basic of unzip from winrar , not the deeper knowledge from the extra details).
well i suggest you download the completed game link not the windows.. its size is only 4gb and no errors and its upload date is this year... and download all the live mod links and patch the game with this link for english traslation... for some reason 64 bit is not working for me so use the 32 bit one... and the censor is not working

unanomaly8787

Aug 16, 2019
well i suggest you download the completed game link not the windows.. its size is only 4gb and no errors and its upload date is this year... and download all the live mod links and patch the game with this link for english traslation... for some reason 64 bit is not working for me so use the 32 bit one... and the censor is not working
which one? the playhome full , the all in one(does the all in one contain the mod along?) or the from the magnet torrent

unanomaly8787

Aug 16, 2019
nevermind i saw the completed game below the window(silly me) will try it out and the english translation mod you have provided to find out if it works... thanks for the help

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes