cavaemon

May 29, 2018
is it all in one? I hate to download it and have to do the mods and stuff bit by bit... please anyone with a heart share a complete modded and attached game my way please ;) id be grateful and saved from a headache...

jamiea776

Oct 3, 2017
when i install it says still the oldest version?
wheres the update? n how do i get this damn thing installed right.. along with all the english+uncensored
im stuck here.. same thing with honey select.. :(

dmitri997

May 5, 2017
Help there aren't any characters showing up when I'm engaging in sex scenes only background show and UI. Did I do anything wrong??

Sartan

May 3, 2018
what does AIO Repack torrent have..?
It have all, like the name says (All In One). Instead of have trouble installing each element one by one and not knowing if things have been done in the right way, you have one ready to use pack - extract and run.
Note that you may still have to bother with the DirectX dll if the game lag, and in another Illusion game topic someone said it may not work for everyone.
Hey could you PM me too?
Ok, I do it now.

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
It have all, like the name says (All In One). Instead of have trouble installing each element one by one and not knowing if things have been done in the right way, you have one ready to use pack - extract and run.
Note that you may still have to bother with the DirectX dll if the game lag, and in another Illusion game topic someone said it may not work for everyone.

Ok, I do it now.
I just installed the all in one, but it has nothing in it, nothing is in English, what am I missing?

Deleted member 1476970

I'm a Wanderer
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
i just download All in One,
how was you able too install the full patch?
can you please help me out,, i have the game installed, but i cant get the uncensored or english working..
sure bro... i just download All in One on the link, but even so, i think there is no Mod include in it... so i just Download 2 Mod. Uncencored Mod, and English Translation... BTW, just PM me. i'll send the link of my Mod im using to you..

jamiea776

Oct 3, 2017
i just download All in One,

sure bro... i just download All in One on the link, but even so, i think there is no Mod include in it... so i just Download 2 Mod. Uncencored Mod, and English Translation... BTW, just PM me. i'll send the link of my Mod im using to you..
i just messaged you..

Bakooo

May 3, 2017
Does someone know how I can add or create a mirror in PlayHome Studio? I haven't found any mirror...

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes