MoonManOnVacation

Mar 29, 2019
does anyone knows how to install the uncensor patch? When I paste the files I only get a black screen. The wiki says that this happens if you own an old version of the game, but the game is in 1.4
Yhea the one uncensore patches fucks up your game with the "resources.assets" file.
as far as i manged you can have the female uncensored but still pixel dick town

Sartan

May 3, 2018
Here are my resources.assets and resources.assets.resS, don't which one you need so I packed them all. I have FlashBangZ repack which isn't censored.

Leonidaz21

Nov 1, 2018
Hey, i've already download this game from torrent All in one pack, but the game doesn't appaer english language/translation, it's still japanese. how to change this language to english ?.

MoonManOnVacation

Mar 29, 2019
Hey, i've already download this game from torrent All in one pack, but the game doesn't appaer english language/translation, it's still japanese. how to change this language to english ?.
The "complete game" file is just that the "complete game" still censored and still in chinky lango.
You gotta patch it to English which is fairly easy, just click the link, download and drag and drop.
Pretty straight forward.
Also you can download the English launcher which is pretty helpful for setting options etc

Leonidaz21

Nov 1, 2018
The "complete game" file is just that the "complete game" still censored and still in chinky lango.
You gotta patch it to English which is fairly easy, just click the link, download and drag and drop.
Pretty straight forward.
Also you can download the English launcher which is pretty helpful for setting options etc
what's link do you mean ? and where i have to put the file ?

serialnuker

Nov 7, 2018
Can someone please update this thread with the following procedures.. I am super confused on how to get everything to work.

Step 1 is to download which game, completed or not completed (8gigs vs 4gigs).

Step 2: how do I install the uncesnored patch, both M and F uncensored.

Step 3: How do I install the translations, there are 4 different links, and an "English launcher". It isnt clear how to get any of them to work.

Step 4: Any recommened mods.

Thanks for helping!

Darkness339

Feb 12, 2018
does anyone know the archive password
I'm using The Unarchiver to extract the file

when i use the password the unarchiver crashes

bob kelso

Oct 17, 2016
Would anyone be able to explain why the uncensored patch just turns everyone invisible? No settings show up for the character select screen and I can't change characters.

Cr4zyDiamond

Apr 8, 2019
I don't even know what I'm looking at. Which one do I download? "Win" is older but bigger. "Completed game" is newer... but it's smaller? Doesn't make any damn sense. And what's the difference between the two? Saw some other comments in the thread about downloading a "Flashbangz" version but I checked his patreon and it seems like the links are down, and the google docs link has had too many downloads this month already. Very confusing.

Sartan

May 3, 2018
Flashbangz is a repack, it have uncensored patch, english patch and the DLC. You just hav to extract and play.

Cr4zyDiamond

Apr 8, 2019
Flashbangz is a repack, it have uncensored patch, english patch and the DLC. You just hav to extract and play.
And how do I get it? As I said, all the links to the Flashbangz version that I've seen in the thread are either down or past their monthly download limit.

Sartan

May 3, 2018
And how do I get it? As I said, all the links to the Flashbangz version that I've seen in the thread are either down or past their monthly download limit.
I don't see a limit, I use IDM to download.
what are the illusion cards for and how do I get the 32
Card are clothes sets for girls, they are already in game, at least with the Flashbangz pack.
You can custom girls and made your own cards so you just have to load your cards rather change clothes piece by piece.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes