Sartan

May 3, 2018
Ok PM send. I only have a warning saying the file is too big (6 Go) for Gdrive AV analysis.

Mar 18, 2019
It says "Extract and play" in the installation, but there's so much different shit to extract I don't know what's necessary and what order to do it in. Can someone give me some specifics?

Leonidaz21

Nov 1, 2018
hey, how do you make the mod appear in the game? I have moved all the appropriate mod files to the specified folder, but in the game there are only a few that appear inside like a swimsuit or something else. I also changed the mod file name as in the folder list but it still doesn't work. can someone help?

Leonidaz21

Nov 1, 2018
Can someone tell me how i install clothing mods? For example this here: i downloaded it and put it into my game folder but i still don't see the clothes when i start playhome and customize a character...
same here, i was download Mod but it doesn't appear in the game costumize

Leonidaz21

Nov 1, 2018
You need to go on the Discord because this game is really difficult to install properly...
The Flashbangz version is outdated and is not recommended if you want to use mods.
Prepare yourself for one hour at least of install and patching.
what discord ? i download the game from torrent All in one repack. i was download mod but some mod doesn't appear in the game. how to fix it ?

jake69b4u

Jul 23, 2019
I guess I kind of worked around it. I used 100% and didn't use them positions. It's basically PlayClub 2.0. It has some better animation than Honey Select. Oh yeah you can use Honey Select cards.
I cant get studio neo to go full screen it launches in a small window. playhome launches full screen . im new here ur pry not 1 to ask so sorry but figured gotta start somewhere. if ya have any ideas greatly appreciated think around 4 hrs I tried the other day an small window every time thx

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
v.77 is out on svscomics.. if someone has premium acc they can download and upload :p

I cant get studio neo to go full screen it launches in a small window. playhome launches full screen . im new here ur pry not 1 to ask so sorry but figured gotta start somewhere. if ya have any ideas greatly appreciated think around 4 hrs I tried the other day an small window every time thx
Your best best is probably go on hongfire and I forgot the other site that specialize in Illusion games and modding them.

pasunna

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2019
anyone know how to hide the subtitle text
it's too big for big screen

jonnyl8r

Jun 3, 2018
Having a problem where the camera is auto moving in circles and i cant find out how to stop it. Any ideas?

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes