Sartan

May 3, 2018
can you show me which game plugin is correct?
No idea, I don't know where to get them. Just if it is saying Honey Select it means it's not PlayHome plugin.

Btw I found this while searching for cards, but it might have plugins.

Reactions: Specco53

rivaille29

Feb 19, 2020
Help pls. I put this png to chara/female but it's not working :(
And in the picture it said mod required :
I already download mods & add on and put it in abdata,userdata,plugins
But i dont know im gonna download next in this link
Link on that patreon :
All of png in this patreon is so awesome but it doesnt work :( Pls help step by step Tnx in advance

Screenshot_2.png mei2.png

MauditGliani

May 24, 2019
Hello everyone,

I can't seem to get a valid male uncensored patch . All the files I could find on the forum do not work.
Does anyone has a link ? :coffee:

Joyvankek

Dec 9, 2019
OP is the Original Post yeah

The complete edition or the Repacks that made are ready to play. Ric and me already shared the torrents
When i say ready to play i mean they are modded and translated you just hit play and that's all

Download its pretty much all you need in one pack. Don't forget to support screwthisnoise if you can and if you want of course
Thanks for the magnet, also do you happen to know how to fix misplaced things like for example pubic hair types? For example I have few in both pants and stockings menus, instead of the proper one pubic hair menu. I tried to find the files in game folders but considering the chaos that is happening over there with all the different mods already applied it's quite the task... to top it off they probably are named differently, as search doesn't display any proper results.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: 1.4
Can someone tell me how to make this game full screen?
I looked in settings in has no window or full screen option!
The way that it looks terrible is a few things on the sides and below the bar everything is cut since in the item there above to zoom in or close the window only There is the - and the X in the middle area is hidden and this does not let it enlarge. :unsure:

biohrd1108

Jan 31, 2020
Hello, could someone give me site for PH character cards? Im lookin other sites for free beside .

madbasic

Sep 15, 2016
Can you use torrent? It worked fine for me.

You took the wrong game plugin.
The problem is many people dont use torrent because dont have vpn, and the gdrive link work one time on 1000.An alternative link would be highly appreciated

Jan 20, 2018
Just downloaded the better repack r2 hoping the lighting isn't dark as hell, just played it and the lighting is too dark for me, is there any way i can revert it back to it's original lighting? or at least does anyone know a guide for the lighting options? there's too many options and i'm really lost.

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
I just downloaded the repack from few pages back. After opening the the game, after illusion logo, I just see a blue screen while the menu is still active, I just don't see what to press.
I've used the fix #2 mentioned earliers as well, but i still get the same result. Any ideas?

Additiionally, when applying the fix #2, I'm told that the unziped folder does not contain any BetterRepack R2 files.

Last edited:

Sartan

May 3, 2018
Additiionally, when applying the fix #2, I'm told that the unziped folder does not contain any BetterRepack R2 files.
Delet the game folder, extract the repack and apply the fix again.
hello , I think all mods link are down ? I try to visit hongfire but I cant reach it
HF is dead, there is a repack few pages back, with uncensored and translation. Avoid other language ingame other japanese or english, it is google translate and don't have any sense (plus impact performances).

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
Delet the game folder, extract the repack and apply the fix again.
Unfortunatelly I still get the error regarding files not being present. I did however managed to get the main menu to display. By clicking D a window 'fusion plugin'appears and I can see the screen. If I hit D again, it's gone again.

Sartan

May 3, 2018
Unfortunatelly I still get the error regarding files not being present. I did however managed to get the main menu to display. By clicking D a window 'fusion plugin'appears and I can see the screen. If I hit D again, it's gone again.
Looks like you will have to redownload the repack :(.

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
Any idea where I can actually download the repack? The Google Drive hasn't been working in days and I'm too stupid for torrent.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes