dikkk21

Oct 20, 2022
hey guys do you know where to find phomeex playhome version to download, ihave had this playhome game with phomeex and game version was so incridible with englishpatch and voice over subtitles and all other mods with adding model or changing.

but unfortunately i mistakenly deleted my game and now i can't find this version of phomeex playhome..
ANY IDEA you have ! ?

dikkk21

Oct 20, 2022
hey guys do you know where to find phomeex playhome version to download, ihave had this playhome game with phomeex and game version was so incridible with englishpatch and voice over subtitles and all other mods with adding model or changing.

but unfortunately i mistakenly deleted my game and now i can't find this version of phomeex playhome..
ANY IDEA you have ! ?

bossbear88

Aug 28, 2023
Is there a way to stop it from scaling the characters back to their original size during scenes if you use a mod To go beyond the standard slider limits?

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
what the hell, cant progress, is lust state in walkthrough the "horny" circle ?
all girls are full horny meter, the youngest sister is horny from start too
i dont understand... is this a bug

LoveMyNiece

Dec 5, 2021
Hi everyone, does anyone know if there is a command to see the game full screen, without the scripts : cum inside, setting, etc. ec. ??? Thanks

LoveMyNiece

Dec 5, 2021
Hello everyone, I am the one of the wacky requests, I would like to be able to use this coordinated to simulate the stomach deformation... ,does anyone know how I can do it, ideas ? advice ? thank you and who can help me

Jan 17, 2023
i download PlayHome Complete at the second link. and it's version 1.1 how to patch it to 1.4?

i run out kuota data, please someone help me. i don't want to re download again. my kuota data is not enough...

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
Since many people too lazy to read old post and I'm also lazy to repeat again so I just put it here:
And for the question what is different between those version in the OP:
1-Win (8.17G): Flashbang repack (English, uncensored, include mod)
2-Completed Game (4.22G): Unknow, lazy to check because excess Mega free account limit. And it's only 4.22GB so I think it isn't worth to check.
3-Playhome All-In-One Re-Pack torrent (7.12G): Original full game (no mod, Japanese, censored)
(The torrent in OP is outdate too, here is new version of this repack: )
4-Playhome Full torrent (5.40G): Original iso+Translation (no mod, you need manual install update and translation)

So there is no reason to get those torrent, except if you want the original game, then try the All-In-One Re-Pack, you just need extract and play. Pros is original game can run fastest, you can also add uncensor and translation later, cons is it doesn't have mod.
Flashbang repack have translation and uncensor, it also have fewer mod so it can run faster, however, there is rumor said his repack doesn't safe to use because it have trojan or something. Use it as your risk.
So far, Screwthisnoise repack is the best repack you can get, but because it have many mod so it''ll take longer to load, not good if you have a weak PC. He also compressed the files that help save disc space, but also take longer to load at start.
If you want screwthisnoise repack, get it from this:
i download PlayHome Complete at the second link. and it's version 1.1 how to patch it to 1.4?

i run out kuota data, please someone help me. i don't want to re download again. my kuota data is not enough...
I have no idea what is that "kuota", but I recommend you delete it because you just downloaded the worst version.
If you just want the original game latest version then just download the All-In-One Re-Pack from sukebei torrent (however I don't know how fast that torrent is at current time). However you need manual install the uncensor (which is hard to find the correct version nowadays, if you use wrong version it'll break the game) and translation (the translation is easy to install though).
You can also try Flashbang repack, at least it's safe to play (just run the PlayHome64bit.exe to play instead follow any instruction if the repack have it).
That's only if you can't download too much data, if not then just download Screwthisnoise repack via torrent, it's only take about 4-5 hours to finish, and actually the extra content isn't necessary (you probably never touch that extra content because it only use for studio), so it only take about 2-3 hours to finish. I just can't understand why people in this site refuse use torrent that much, Mega doesn't any better (except if old torrent lost seeder but famous torrent like Screwthisnoise repack never runout seeder).

Reactions: LewdPhyre

berndk81

May 13, 2022
hi, I have a little problem with the English translation, because of the older daughter Ritsuko, there is no translation for the sex

4.70 star(s) 10 Votes