• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

blkelf666

Feb 15, 2019
If you run into issues with the VR version go into \BepInEx\plugins into your root directory and rename PH_Subtitles.dll to PH_Subtitles.old to omit it and your controls and audio should work again.
You may need to reenable it for the main game but It breaks the VR version.
If you haves the broken menu issue you can just run the registryfix.bat as an admin and this will fix the registry link.

Rapeseed

Apr 19, 2020
Ok, so a lot of time has passed since then and I've managed to install a lot of stuff. Hair, clothing mods, the uncensor mod, honeypot and plenty of HoneySelect mods, Item Resolver, some HS animations, item search plugin etc.

But a few plugins like bone editor, material editor and PH Image Based Lighting don't show up after I install them. Do you have any idea if I can be missing something again to make them work?
Where'd you find mods for the game? I failed to find anything, even previous versions of the Better Repack to see if I could get the deleted mods from the most recent version.

Yonavhas

Jun 1, 2021
is there like a setting or mod settings to adjust the breast physics? It's too wild for my liking, i'm using the better repack r3

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
New to Play Home, but has anything been addressed with the animations? Unlike HS2 or 1, the dick doesn't look solid, kinda like it scrunches with sex or blowjobs( mostly blowjobs).

dikkk21

Oct 20, 2022
so let me tell you, I have downloaded completed game ver 1.1 but when I add phomeex setup to my main game folder it upgrades to 1.4, and when I start H scenes everything gets stucked and blur. I have kenzato PH full 4.2 for english patch it work sometimes and sometimes take too much time to load and while sex scenes, we have a option how are you feeling ? sustitles with english won't work.
then I tried same again with downloading game with size 8.7 gb and tried all this repeat I get same problem...

anyone here who can tell me steps to steps what should I download and put mods in game... Im new to illusion and play home game..
!!!

4.70 star(s) 10 Votes