Votes: 286 9.1%
  • Any or all of the above

Votes: 1,108 35.1%

• Total voters

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
There are two paths added / updated on SS for pay tiers. One for when Tom is in pimp mode and one for when Tom is in playa mode.
Both paths are for when Alice is present and Lisa is not in Lust overload.
These new scenes will be included in the monthly free update, updated the first week of November here on F95.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
My monthly update is on schedule to drop here this weekend (Sunday?).
If you have a SS pay tier, I have the full night with all paths done. I will link in my SS in the morning. A small chance I might post it before bed.
Someday, I hope to get a new computer with a 4090. If that happens, I will go back and redo some of my animations. But until then, here is a sneak peek from the next update.
View attachment V (11).webm

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I have submitted the free monthly update, so it should be posted here soon. It already is posted on my SS, but you have to be a member to get it. BTW, there is a free tier in my SS for those who want to DL the update there.
NOTE: If you are only on Team Tim, I suggest you skip this update.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
do you seem to prefer Tom in view of the greater amount of content involving him, or am I wrong?
The last couple of months have had a lot of Tom content because it's Tom and Lisa's first night without Tim since the night Tim caught Lisa peeking in at Tom in the shower.

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes