Votes: 287 9.0%
  • Any or all of the above

Votes: 1,111 35.0%

• Total voters

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
What's silly to me is trying to sell your learning/practice garbage on Patreon or wherever. Picasso got away with paying his bills with his napkin doodles (until they were too valuable, "I want to pay the bill, not buy the restaurant"), but that's rare. Personally until my skills were 90% polished I'd be embarrassed to show what I make to anyone but me and maybe a couple of friends if they promised not to laugh at or roast me while giving feedback.
Last I checked, I'm not selling anything. While I do give updates to those who donate sooner now, most were supporters before I started that.
BTW, if I was looking to sell this game, I would be on steam or something similar. I am not, nor will I be with this game.
Also, just as an FYI - the main reason I posted it here was to get feedback, as I don't want my friends and family to know the type of game I am making. ;)

fh321

Nov 15, 2023
Damn, STILL no sex? I can't wait for that little bitch Timmy to see his brother steal all the women in his life. Can't stand that whiny brat!

EDIT: Oh yea, and thanks for the update Dev! Enjoying the story!

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Damn, STILL no sex? I can't wait for that little bitch Timmy to see his brother steal all the women in his life. Can't stand that whiny brat!

EDIT: Oh yea, and thanks for the update Dev! Enjoying the story!
If you are not seeing any sex scenes, then check the Dev Notes.

Reactions: DNCH2019 and fh321

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Since the boys seem to have mended their fences, now would be a great time for them to double-team mom, in her ass and pussy on her bed and dad walks in and catches them. The boys tell dad that this is the way things are going to be and that they are the men of the house and not him, and that mom now belongs to them, heart, body and soul. Soon, all the other family women are brought into the family harem and the boys have their way with all of them, separately and as a group. The boys even get the women to start working for them as whores and prostitutes, dressing as such and turning the house into a brothel. Men and women from all types of life come knocking on their door. Politicians, law enforcement, clergy, bikers and various gangs and thugs. If pregnancy ever comes into play, it's the boys who do all the knocking up.

• Love
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Since the boys seem to have mended their fences, now would be a great time for them to double-team mom, in her ass and pussy on her bed and dad walks in and catches them. The boys tell dad that this is the way things are going to be and that they are the men of the house and not him, and that mom now belongs to them, heart, body and soul. Soon, all the other family women are brought into the family harem and the boys have their way with all of them, separately and as a group. The boys even get the women to start working for them as whores and prostitutes, dressing as such and turning the house into a brothel. Men and women from all types of life come knocking on their door. Politicians, law enforcement, clergy, bikers and various gangs and thugs. If pregnancy ever comes into play, it's the boys who do all the knocking up.
There are multiple paths going on, depending on player choices. Some 'less wholesome' than others. As for twin on mom action, that has already begun. View attachment 1719660947392.webp

Last edited:

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Playing Favorites [v0.19] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 374mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes