Votes: 289 9.0%
  • Any or all of the above

Votes: 1,120 35.0%

• Total voters

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Just an FYI - If you are only here for Team Tim, you may want to wait for the next update as this one is just dialog for Tim and his mom.

Reactions: manabasha

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Playing Favorites [v0.19] [clowns234] - Compressed

Win/Linux [373 MB]
- - - -

Mac [369 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
----------------------------
Playing Favorites [v0.19] [clowns234] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v0.18 -> v0.19 [306 MB]
- - - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
their is still updates for this ? i though this was abandoned long ago guess not not will check it out to see if anything has changed from my play through

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
UUUmmmmm is it just me or did something happen to the game? Started over and there is no choices other then the friends mom being either happy or not. No scenes happened its like they were just skipped over. Saves still work and i can get the scenes that way, just weird how it doesn't work when i start new.

Last edited:

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Wow, felt like a lifetime since I last played this.

Can someone refresh my memory,
who again is
TIM and TOM? I forgot which is which

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
UUUmmmmm is it just me or did something happen to the game? Started over and there is no choices other then the friends mom being either happy or not. No scenes happened its like they were just skipped over. Saves still work and i can get the scenes that way, just weird how it doesn't work when i start new.
not a game anymore, started out ok. now your best bet is to delete and move on

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Overlord070

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Read the dev notes, I'm guessing you're playing the pg13 version
2023-07-04: When asked 'What is 2+2?', answer j8675309 to get full content. Answering anything else gives you the Patreon version (PG13).

May 7, 2024
One of the few incest AVNs where I've partly lost interest. The story is kinda bland and hard to follow last I played it (back when it was still called Favorite Son).

Reactions: Ara-sH
May 7, 2024
Not like you got informed the creator is using it as a learning experience right?
What's silly to me is trying to sell your learning/practice garbage on Patreon or wherever. Picasso got away with paying his bills with his napkin doodles (until they were too valuable, "I want to pay the bill, not buy the restaurant"), but that's rare. Personally until my skills were 90% polished I'd be embarrassed to show what I make to anyone but me and maybe a couple of friends if they promised not to laugh at or roast me while giving feedback.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
PlayingFavorites-0.19
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: clowns234
2.60 star(s) 25 Votes