Votes: 442 14.0%
  • Tom

Votes: 286 9.1%
  • Any or all of the above

Votes: 1,108 35.1%

• Total voters

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
I cant speak for others but i always find it very lack-luster where there is no real climax to the scene or if you can even call it that. Just ruins the scene imo.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I cant speak for others but i always find it very lack-luster where there is no real climax to the scene or if you can even call it that. Just ruins the scene imo.
Fair point. I've only recently started playing around with assets that would 'add' to the scene. Next year, I'm hoping to buy a new computer with a 4090. When I do, I plan on updating some of the animations and at that time, add in more 'finishing' touches.
Here's a pic that was requested where I played around with some of the assets:

_ commish2.jpg

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Tim's gonna be staying at his aunt's house for a bit. Maybe longer, depending on choices.
Oh my, more Tim and Aunt content then, NICE! Also would be interesting to see if the Aunt can be seduced by TOM while she has her time with TIM, like when he stole a kiss from her. ;)

Reactions: clowns234

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
To be honest I really don't know why she is included in the poll, title doesn't make sense it says "Favorite Son" so isn't the right question should be Tim or Tom ? but I picked all of the above , I want to see all scenes before I will choose
The original story was just going to be Tim beating out Tom for their mom's affections, so that is why the name is what it is. But it has evolved since then, and continues to evolve (I've decided to give Rachel and her daughter more content). I haven't figured out the details but 'grandma' is going to pay a visit. Any way, to get back to your comment, once I decided to expand the original story, I decided to make Alice into one of the main characters, to give more options.

The poll was added because someone asked me to add it. If one were to look back in the comments, they would see that I was surprised to see Alice do so well.

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
i would love to see tom paying for the consequences of his acts like going to jail while is beating uo inside bcs he fuck with someone who [literally]who have family inside.....sorry i know the tom path for alice will be more if not 100% more promiscuist so no ,i dont care about tom at allor what can happend to him ,he is one of those ppl who we dont need in the world

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Ok Dev this is getting to be BS. Last 2 updates have been for TOM. Do us on team Tim just need to forget your game?

Reactions: Ursus4321

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Ok Dev this is getting to be BS. Last 2 updates have been for TOM. Do us on team Tim just need to forget your game?
Sorry, but the last two monthly updates were all for the same event - the night at home without Tim. He simply wasn't there. There is content for Alice only if you chose to have Alice there.

Depending on what route you are on, this update gives you a very small glimpse of what's going on over at Auntie's house.

Just an FYI, though - I have no plans to make Tim the playboy that Tom is. Tim will remain a 'family' man. The next event will be focused more on Tim and his stay with Auntie, so for the next couple of updates, you won't be seeing much of Tom. Just the nature of doing monthly updates.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Fair point. I've only recently started playing around with assets that would 'add' to the scene. Next year, I'm hoping to buy a new computer with a 4090. When I do, I plan on updating some of the animations and at that time, add in more 'finishing' touches.
Here's a pic that was requested where I played around with some of the assets:

View attachment 2152623
Can you put this scene in the next update?
liked the update, even though I’m team Tim still liked seeing Tom bang Mrs Ferran, would have been hotter if she was on the phone with her husband while he did it.
Also loved where the update ended for me, where Lisa asks Tom if he wants to share her with his buddy’s
Hell Yeah

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Can you put this scene in the next update?
liked the update, even though I’m team Tim still liked seeing Tom bang Mrs Ferran, would have been hotter if she was on the phone with her husband while he did it.
Also loved where the update ended for me, where Lisa asks Tom if he wants to share her with his buddy’s
Hell Yeah
This pic won't be in the next update. As I said above, the next update will be focused on Tim and will be set at Auntie's house (mostly).
FYI - Lisa will pay a visit to Auntie's house to get Tim to come home. Whether she succeeds or fails will be up to the player (past and present choices).

BubbaRiley47

Apr 16, 2021
For me, this game is kind of like a Tarantino movie, it is not bad but I just can not deal with all the jumping around because you get no solid story, just snippets. Good luck dev!

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes