Votes: 450 14.1%
  • Tom

Votes: 289 9.0%
  • Any or all of the above

Votes: 1,120 35.0%

• Total voters

killer 13

May 14, 2022
if he suspects that she only had sex with him out of pity it will be painful ..it would be fairer and so I hope she will feel sexual attraction to Tim too in the next updates

Last edited:
Reactions: clowns234

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
good story ... it gave me the impression that Lisa is sexually attracted to Tom and as for Tim it seems to be more love from mother to son although Tom is her son too, as for sex with Tim I think she just did it for feeling of guilt and fear of him leaving forever
Tim would be the route of romance, Tom and Alice the route of corruption?

Allan Wolf

Jun 1, 2021
Tim's task won't be easy since his mother seems to like crooks and rebellious men like Tom, but I know he'll make it...on his way

Allan Wolf

Jun 1, 2021
I don't usually play games with a female protagonist, I started the wife and mother game last year but soon gave up, I found the progression too slow, but this game here so far I'm enjoying it, it's worth every penny

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
good story ... it gave me the impression that Lisa is sexually attracted to Tom and as for Tim it seems to be more love from mother to son although Tom is her son too, as for sex with Tim I think she just did it for feeling of guilt and fear of him leaving forever
Play again. You missed that when Lisa made out with Tom he first had to get her drunk. Tom is having to Manipulate Lisa. Tom hiding her phone so Tim can't call her. Keeping her out all day so she can't be around Tim. Picking days he knows that will make Tim mad at her. (that might have been his down fall in the end) Even Tom knows that if it was a fair competition Tim would win. Of course it is also how you play the game.

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
Play again. You missed that when Lisa made out with Tom he first had to get her drunk. Tom is having to Manipulate Lisa. Tom hiding her phone so Tim can't call her. Keeping her out all day so she can't be around Tim. Picking days he knows that will make Tim mad at her. (that might have been his down fall in the end) Even Tom knows that if it was a fair competition Tim would win. Of course it is also how you play the game.
first she says that she had a lot of fun with Tom, and that Tom reminds him a lot of his father in the beginning, affectionate and passionate and sensual. She feels horny for Tom you can see it clearly, now with poor Tim she only feels love from mother to son

she only gave it to Tim out of despair, guilt and fear that he would leave and never come back

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
my interpretation of the game's plot was the one I described above but I like to discuss points of view different from mine

if someone also has a different opinion of the game, let them know here

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
my interpretation of the game's plot was the one I described above but I like to discuss points of view different from mine

if someone also has a different opinion of the game, let them know here
I tried to keep the dialog somewhat ambiguous, with unique points of view for each character.

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
I tried to keep the dialog somewhat ambiguous, with unique points of view for each character.
looks like you failed...in a good way, i like slightly complex characters

Tim is the most complex of them, because because he's a nerd I didn't expect him to fuck his aunt and then be convinced by his cousin to fuck his mother

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
looks like you failed...in a good way, i like slightly complex characters

Tim is the most complex of them, because because he's a nerd I didn't expect him to fuck his aunt and then be convinced by his cousin to fuck his mother
They all just have different ways of seeing things.

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
They all just have different ways of seeing things.

I sympathize more with Tim precisely because I see things more or less from his point of view.

sorry for my english ..i'm brazilian and i'm using a translator that sometimes can take some sentences out of context

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I sympathize more with Tim precisely because I see things more or less from his point of view.

sorry for my english ..i'm brazilian and i'm using a translator that sometimes can take some sentences out of context
I couldn't tell you were using a translator. It works well. :)
Do you translate the dialog also then?

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes