3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
Not dead at all. TheGodUncle posted a link (should've made that more obvious, to be fair.), giving a bit of an update on what's happening. That being said, I managed to get myself a corneal abrasion, so it's been tough working in any capacity for long amounts of time. Especially with screens.

Right now, I'm finishing up on a lot of the behind the scenes changes and balancing it with new content.
Any news about a potential new release date or just news in general?

Goldaga

Mar 15, 2017
Not dead at all. TheGodUncle posted a link (should've made that more obvious, to be fair.), giving a bit of an update on what's happening. That being said, I managed to get myself a corneal abrasion, so it's been tough working in any capacity for long amounts of time. Especially with screens.

Right now, I'm finishing up on a lot of the behind the scenes changes and balancing it with new content.
Sounds rough. Hope you feel better soon.

Reactions: KopretCZ

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Should i play this right now ( is there enough content to enjoy) or do i wait for few more updates ?

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
Should i play this right now ( is there enough content to enjoy) or do i wait for few more updates ?
Might as well play now what is there. The dev is in the middle of another project so while on that project, this is on hold with unknown time when/if (s)he comes back

Ragnarok20

Feb 10, 2018
bleh, I've played the dev's other game, doesn't even come near this one. I don't know if the Abandoned tag is correct or just automated, in any case let's hope the dev reconsiders the decision and continues foward with this one.

Ragnarok20

Feb 10, 2018
As of 2022 this has been completely abandoned ? It would be quite a shame...
Given that the tag has been there for months and, given that if you search the dev accounts (patreon and the like) there's no mention of this game. I would say there is a pretty high probabilty this game is abandoned for good. By the way, looks like I wasn't the only one thinking the dev other game is trash compared to this one, as hes making 29$ a month on multiple platforms :s

Pilluah

Sep 4, 2017
Damn shame this game got abandoned :( It did have many branches and lot of text, that must have made it challenging to develop.
If anyone would like to pick this game up or make game like this, they really need to be careful with adding too many branches, text and choices. Even Bioware at it's height had to limit what they could do. Indie developers need to be far more careful, and implement flavor in more limited scale. For example in scene A on branch 1 you could have 3 choices which lead to three different scenes, but then continue with same branch and scene again. That kind of stuff adds variety and player choice without making it too difficult to develop.

I really would not mind if continuition to this game would have less text and other stuff that make it harder to develop, though amount of gifs and pictures would be nice to keep the same.

xrayman2k4

Jun 10, 2017
I'm grateful that you decided to abandon the game that involved rape fantasy. I've come across arguments which support such games, but I'm not in favour of them. Try to focus on other games that are interesting and fun. It would be great to see more of "We Were Just Kids" since it has been on hold for over a year. I'm also interested in "Move The Chains," but I haven't had a chance to check it out yet. There's no need to include rape or other dark themes in the games. I find games that are fun and sexy to be more enjoyable.

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes