• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
As Rae:

I mostly agree with Socural and Kaorok and i read your answers. So Ok for "bending reality" for the writing cause but ...

As a rape victim, after days being drugged and raped.. i don't want to be touched by a man. I need to "rebuild" some safety first then i'm being asked either to fuck a stranger or my brother.

sorry but i can't take it.

I took the rapes as i was drugged Ok!

I could take it if my Bro forces me to accept the Deal with Belcroft, but i can't agree to be raped/fucked one more time just after breaking free of my rapists ..

The whole idea for this section of the storyline is her rapid decline of control, or helplessness, as is a recurring theme throughout. She as a rape victim, both fears the people she grew up with learning of it and the suspected badge her eyes met amidst her rape. She doesn't want others to learn of/judge her for experiences, but she also has a corpse lying in front of her. She makes her decision by calling her brother (will have more options here later on, but want to finish the bigger paths first.), and he explains that he knows someone who can dispose of said corpse. She's given no control here, nor is she told that getting rid of the body comes at the price of owing a debt to a powerful man. The cost of her/their debt is submitting to the sadism of Belcroft, whether that getting pleasured by Rae herself (a path I haven't touched on yet) or witnessing a taboo in Rae having sex with her own brother is up to the player and his/her kinks. Her existence is nothing but a tool, for pleasure and more.

The theme of helplessness and lacking control plays a much larger role later on in the sense of determinism or perhaps fatalism. I won't say more as I don't have the details quite there yet, nor do I want to spoil it.

1st feeling when i read those 2 choices: "i would rather go to the cops .."

then i thought there was a cops among us

2nd feeling ' i would rather go to the cops .. if i recognize one of them i'll go for avenge me later.. at least i'll have his name then"

That's another possible path, sure, but what's stopping said officer(s) from fabricating a reason to shoot/arrest her to keep her silent? If Belcroft has enough power to dispose of a body and erase an existence off of the planet, then there's the likelihood that he owns a number of the officers in the precinct, if not deeper into the law enforcement tree. That was my own logic here, at least.

but i can't agree to be "partner in crime" for my last rape.

I don't dislike the Love path with judas, but after being raped i need some time to "wash" myself before being able to let him touch me and thanks him for being here for me.

There is no Love path quite yet, it's mostly just copy-paste until I decided to attack that later. Once I do get around to that, it'll likely be redone for a more unique experience.

.. i tried many times as i see updates but i'm sorry, i can't go farther ...

.. i secretly dreamed to look with my bro later for all the bad guyz and making them suffer (for that i could become his bitch if he wants)

[edit: and sorry if i don't speak well english, not my native tongue^^]
Answers are in the quote. I understand that some of the fetishes here are rather niche and may not be your flavor, along with perhaps feeling rather constricting from a choice perspective as it's still quite early in the general scope of the story. Regardless, even if it wasn't to your liking, thanks for trying it out. :)

Laellith

Apr 24, 2018
That's another possible path, sure, but what's stopping said officer(s) from fabricating a reason to shoot/arrest her to keep her silent? If Belcroft has enough power to dispose of a body and erase an existence off of the planet, then there's the likelihood that he owns a number of the officers in the precinct, if not deeper into the law enforcement tree. That was my own logic here, at least.
Thinking she would be safer in jail among women instead of being among men may lead to lesbian BDSM (with Belcroft as voyeur btw)

I understand that some of the fetishes here are rather niche and may not be your flavor, along with perhaps feeling rather constricting from a choice perspective as it's still quite early in the general scope of the story.
Well my flavor changes as my mood some times ^^ but as i don't feel both of the choices offered to her why not let Judas choose himself .. at least that's what i thought.

jeffrey1667

Jan 27, 2018
I'm pretty sure I've asked before, but I cba with trying to find the question, so I'll ask once more.

What are the plans for implementing a male MC? I assume that, currently, the main goal for development is to work on the story of the female MC first before moving on. That's fine.

I guess my real question is: If there are plans to implement a male MC in the future, could you give me a guess on when that'd be?

Not asking this to pressure/rush the dev into doing this, just asking out of sheer curiosity.

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
Dear MissFortune

Please, just take your time doing these updates. I really do like the darker fetishes in this game, but once you post an update that only has a few pages it kinda looses its touch and you just wait for further releases to read more at once.

So please, I beg of you, just take your time and get a big chunk of update done before releasing it. If it takes you 3-5 months to do so, so be it. It's not like you are getting $3-6k a month or something like other games. We understand you need to have another job while doing these updates.

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
I'm pretty sure I've asked before, but I cba with trying to find the question, so I'll ask once more.

What are the plans for implementing a male MC? I assume that, currently, the main goal for development is to work on the story of the female MC first before moving on. That's fine.

I guess my real question is: If there are plans to implement a male MC in the future, could you give me a guess on when that'd be?

Not asking this to pressure/rush the dev into doing this, just asking out of sheer curiosity.
You are correct, the goal is to give the female protagonist a substantial amount of content and/or flushed out conclusions before I think about the male side of things. So, it's hard to give a timeline on when I might start on the male protagonist. Sorry for not being able to give an exact answer.

Dear MissFortune

Please, just take your time doing these updates. I really do like the darker fetishes in this game, but once you post an update that only has a few pages it kinda looses its touch and you just wait for further releases to read more at once.

So please, I beg of you, just take your time and get a big chunk of update done before releasing it. If it takes you 3-5 months to do so, so be it. It's not like you are getting $3-6k a month or something like other games. We understand you need to have another job while doing these updates.
Fair enough. Most of it is me keeping a schedule for myself so I don't get lazy, but I suppose given the style this game is written in, it's better served in large chunks than it is small pieces. I'll sit on this and give it some thought. Thanks for this. :)

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
- Take time: bigger updates is better updates

- Ignore any- and every post about unrealistic this unrealistic that blabla

Games (and female protagonists) exist so players can do the things one gets
arrested/
shot/
stoned/
quartered-with-horses/
lynched/
lynched-and-stoned/
drowned/
incinerated/
infected with covid because forgotten to wear facemask when kidnapping the damn slut/
tarred-and-feathered for in real life
-- withOUT consequences

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Does anyone know the source of file: .../Images/raeforced.gif

It looks familiar, but I can't remember if/where I have seen it before.

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Does anyone know the source of file: .../Images/raeforced.gif

It looks familiar, but I can't remember if/where I have seen it before.
. Pretty good movies series (including the original movie from the seventies.) if you're into rape-revenge type flicks.

Reactions: L7Bear

status10

Jul 18, 2019
way to much text and not enough pictures for my taste. good writing though.
That exactly was my issue as well last time I tried it. What gives me hope though is that the writing is wayyyy harder than finding some pictures. So perhaps such visual material will be added later.

labsodi

May 11, 2018
Amazing. Hope the update that makes able to proceed with other options also, since every undone options seem so interesting to me(especially with pregnancy). once again, very nice game!

Reactions: krams_alfa

Lollonman

Aug 4, 2020
I really like the game, the darker tone that you gave to it, the insane amount of fetishes you can find in different paths, I really do look forward for future updates.

I have to agree I would enjoy more gifs, but I guess that's just my lower part talking, writing is on point and I don't think everything should be necessairly "realistic" all the time, otherwise the story could probably be over by the 5th page.

paul77

Sep 18, 2017
so i load fom 0.6 and i get one screen with a girl walking into a door then it says end of 0.7 any help

D

Deleted member 1375282

What are your future plans for the game Misfortune?

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes