3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

status10

Jul 18, 2019
Watching this one cause I remember I liked it, but there were too few images for the amount of text and that tired me. It seems to still be an issue for some, so I suppose that hasn't changed.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Which path are you on, exactly?

I think the most likely reason here is that you're on a path I didn't touch on with this release. The focus of this went to escaping from Eddie and either running into a cult/mysterious group or running into a pair of strangers, as mentioned in the changelog. Unless something changed, which may've canceled out the save. It's hard to diagnose without more information. :)

Reactions: paul77

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
A game that always get rewrite shows how dishonest the "developer" are and shows that they dont even know what they want. cyberpunk anyone?
Didn't really follow Cyberpunk after that mess of a release, so not really sure what you mean by that. I'm doing a lot of editing, but I'd think that's pretty natural for text-based game, no? People don't want run-on sentences, bad spelling, or grammar. I'm having a hard time understanding how that can be construed as dishonest, honestly. Improving, fixing? Sure. Dishonest? Hardly.

This game is currently in progress/active development and is by no means even near completed. It's open to changes, edits, or even a rewrite or two in places. As it stands this is a hobby that I'm (gratefully) making a few bucks from, but I've been transparent.

Regardless, I'm sorry if you didn't enjoy playing this. Enjoy your weekend. :)

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
I predict a future where the specific route people want gets 3 pages of content annually.

• Haha
Reactions: paul77

ElPerLove

Apr 11, 2018
Thank you for separating your tags between current and future. Although it means that I'm waiting for a future tag to become current before I try this out, it is greatly appreciated that I not spend an hour of my life trying to rapid-click past non-lesbian content, only to find that that's all that there is.

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
I predict a future where the specific route people want gets 3 pages of content annually.
Maybe so, but it's a high quality 3 pages. ;)

In all seriousness, though, I'm one person working on this as a hobby with a full-time job (and then some) taking priority. I can only do so much.

Jan 25, 2020
- Ignore any- and every post about unrealistic this unrealistic that blabla
Why have realism if you don't want realism? If they get taken out of the story because of something too unrealistic it's not their job to find justifications why they're actually wrong and should stfu.
Users are good at finding problems, but they're rarely good at finding the solution, and if people are commenting about that kind of thing it's because they want to be immersed in the story, not because they're "haters".

I was actually talking about the names in game, ofc MissFortune comes from LoL, everyone has 2 big reasons to remember her
Shock and Awe, yeah, I'd Double Tap that.

Last edited:

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Usually "On-Hold" means dead game, so I wouldn't get my hopes up guys
Not dead at all. TheGodUncle posted a link (should've made that more obvious, to be fair.), giving a bit of an update on what's happening. That being said, I managed to get myself a corneal abrasion, so it's been tough working in any capacity for long amounts of time. Especially with screens.

Right now, I'm finishing up on a lot of the behind the scenes changes and balancing it with new content.

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes