3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

K_Nakamura

Jun 29, 2020
What I really hate is when you have to read really long texts, you don't even have any choices times and times again, and then 2 of 3 choices are unavailable. This is big no/no.

Dude, if you're writing (the writing itself is good and witty) in such quantities, you should allow the player to choose. Moreover, to choose every single time. I would trade 200 paragraphs of text without choices for 2-6 paragraphs with 3-5 choices any time of the day.

radohak

Apr 15, 2019
What I really hate is when you have to read really long texts, you don't even have any choices times and times again, and then 2 of 3 choices are unavailable. This is big no/no.

Dude, if you're writing (the writing itself is good and witty) in such quantities, you should allow the player to choose. Moreover, to choose every single time. I would trade 200 paragraphs of text without choices for 2-6 paragraphs with 3-5 choices any time of the day.
Choices are usually expensive. Having long text and then no choice is valid approach and some game do it. Not everybody likes it, but not everybody dislikes it either. Take for example one of the Fruit of Grisaia series, that game literally had one choice for a girl and one choice for good or bad ending. All this while being crazy long (hours and hours) and still being involving.

Ayal

Apr 9, 2020
Choices are usually expensive. Having long text and then no choice is valid approach and some game do it. Not everybody likes it, but not everybody dislikes it either. Take for example one of the Fruit of Grisaia series, that game literally had one choice for a girl and one choice for good or bad ending. All this while being crazy long (hours and hours) and still being involving.
Choices make a game replayable. After 10-15 mins of clicking, it gets boring. If I'm going to push money at something I want replayability.

Reactions: Laellith

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Got to admit that this game looks good for what we have so far. I usually prefer love paths over slave paths but the slave path we have here is well done and is enough to get my interest in seeing where it goes.

Reactions: MissFortune

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
All I got to say...

I'm becom, I'm becom, I'm becoming
I'm becom, I'm becom, I'm becoming
Judas in, Judas in my mind

And if you get that reference, you're awesome. ;)

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
How big is the futa's penis in this game?
Not huge, or even explicitly described as anything more than average.

i see the futa tag is there much futa in this and if so what kind?
Said content is more trans than futa, and it's treated as such. There's only one fairly quick status-quo scene currently, though. As of right now, trans content isn't a focus, but there is plans for more. I try to keep most fetish content avoidable, and this will be no different, unless it's needed for the progression of a story.

So, at the beach with Danny, and suddenly, out of nowhere:

Has anyone else hit this?
I'm getting that myself, thanks for point it out. It's a broken <<message>>/spoiler tag, and shouldn't be affecting anything else. Will be fixed/gone on the next update. :)

Reactions: krams_alfa

paul77

Sep 18, 2017
keep getting End of Content for 0.5 when i load 0.4 goes one page then that pops up started from new game as well dont get much further than take or don't take drug

KleinHacks

Jul 19, 2017
When I click the html it loads 5 tabs with different parts of the file path and nothing happens, somthing wrong with it?

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
keep getting End of Content for 0.5 when i load 0.4 goes one page then that pops up started from new game as well dont get much further than take or don't take drug
I apologize if I'm misunderstanding what you're saying, but I believe you are referring to part where James offers Rae the pill? Not taking the pill will take you toward the two endings that'll vary on whether Rae is pregnant or not. The 'take the drug/pill' option isn't very long quite yet. If that's not what you're referring to, then PM with a screenshot/recording of what you mean so I can help you through/with it. :)

Ah thanks for the info, no download for me then.
Thanks for checking it out regardless. ;)

is there a pregnancy mechanic in this game?
Not a mechanic, but more of just a yes/no. Cum inside, unless a form of birth control is mentioned, will get protagonist pregnant. Cum outside/pull out is self-explanatory. I want to include a man chance-esque variety to it, but haven't mostly due to the lack of confidence in my skill/knowledge of building a variable/mechanic that can consistently pull it off without bugs. May start working on it after the game is finished, not sure.

When I click the html it loads 5 tabs with different parts of the file path and nothing happens, somthing wrong with it?
That's interesting. I use and test with both Chromium Edge and Chrome, have you perhaps tried using other browsers? It's unlikely, but an extension might be getting in the way, as well. I'm not well-versed enough to address the issue, but this is the first I've heard of this, and no matter what I try, I can't seem to replicate it. Let me know if you happen to figure out what the problem is.

tabimg.gif

Laellith

Apr 24, 2018
As Rae:

I mostly agree with Socural and Kaorok and i read your answers. So Ok for "bending reality" for the writing cause but ...

As a rape victim, after days being drugged and raped.. i don't want to be touched by a man. I need to "rebuild" some safety first then i'm being asked either to fuck a stranger or my brother.

sorry but i can't take it.

I took the rapes as i was drugged Ok!

I could take it if my Bro forces me to accept the Deal with Belcroft, but i can't agree to be raped/fucked one more time just after breaking free of my rapists ..

1st feeling when i read those 2 choices: "i would rather go to the cops .."

then i thought there was a cops among us

2nd feeling ' i would rather go to the cops .. if i recognize one of them i'll go for avenge me later.. at least i'll have his name then"

but i can't agree to be "partner in crime" for my last rape.

I don't dislike the Love path with judas, but after being raped i need some time to "wash" myself before being able to let him touch me and thanks him for being here for me.

.. i tried many times as i see updates but i'm sorry, i can't go farther ...

.. i secretly dreamed to look with my bro later for all the bad guyz and making them suffer (for that i could become his bitch if he wants)

[edit: and sorry if i don't speak well english, not my native tongue^^]

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes