Ren'Py Abandoned Playing with My Family [v0.0.5] [Sr.Bacon]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018
Aug 18 at 8:35pm
Sorry...

Hello guys! I feel I owe you explanations, so come on.

My real name is Ygor and I'm 21 years old.

Since I was 12 years old, I have suffered from anxiety disorder and panic attacks, over the years I have had ups and downs, but in recent years I have had ups and downs due to a gaming course and a new relationship.

In September last year when I finished the games course and had the idea of creating a visual novel in my spare time, for 4 months I studied Daz 3d and Renpy.

And finally in January of this year, the development of Playing With My Family started, but my personal life was not going well, my relationship that was about to turn 3, it ended, it shook me a lot, but I moved on ...

By the end of February the development of Playing With My Family was about to end, but unfortunately another incident happened.

My father was involved in a car crash that caused him to fall into a deep coma. It was a shock to me, it seems that everything bad that had happened in the last months was being thrown on me, so I ended up in a depression.

Still I didn't want to abandon the project so I launched the game and asked 6 months to resume game development. To be honest with all of you I thought the game would fill this void that's in me but unfortunately it didn't fill ...

That way I started working full time in a factory to pay for treatment with a psychologist, and help with hospital expenses and my home, because my father, despite waking up from his coma, is still hospitalized.

Sorry guys but I feel very bad (psychologically) ... I don't know how long I'll keep this up and I don't want to give you false hopes. So this is goodbye, Playing With My Family is officially abandoned.

I apologize and thank you for all the support you have given me, I am surprised that even after this time you send me messages! Amid this chaos that is in my life you were very important for me not to give up, words do not describe how I feel for you! seriously you guys are amazing!

I hope you understand my outburst, everything I said came from the bottom of my heart, I'm really sorry about that ...
sorry to hear this man :( keep up the hope, all will be well in the future, i will pray to god don't worry man(y)

parqueo

Jan 21, 2019
I would like a fan to release a fan version and finish this game, the girls had good bodies.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes