Seeking Please suggest games, where Male MC urinate on female's face or in mouth.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Games like Sisterly Lust, Fetish Locator, Lancaster Boarding House, Corruption.

Request: Please don't suggest lesbian urination scenes or other males pissing on females (Like ntr or sharing etc). Also no 2d games please. I seen all of these already. But it's very rare to find scenes where Male MC pissing on females in daz 3d rendering games.

Reactions: darlic

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
This is an extrapolated list from this thread (of titles I've played so I'm 100% sure they contain such type of scenes):

-
- (this is 2d but I greatly recommend it if you haven't played it yet, western drawing style)
- (real time 3d)
- (one scene only AFAIK, and it's kinda lame)
- (2dcg, but still I recommend it)
- (not made with daz)
- (none so far, but it might be worth keeping it on the watch list)
- Dirty pool (follow the blackmail route with the daughter)
- Devin's life (not made with daz)
- My ordinary, extraordinary life (grainy renders, but the game is good imho)
- Unlimited pleasure (not made with daz, will contain some scenes in the future according to its dev)
- Glassix (not made with daz)
- Mythic manor (not made with daz, will probably contain some scenes in future updates)
- Slut trainer
- Polarity (not made with daz, will probably contain some scenes in future updates)
- Red sakura mansion (haven't played this yet, I'm pretty sure it contains some scenes but this is a blind guess)
- Radiant - (will probably contain some scenes in future updates))
- The personal assistant (very ugly bastard warning)
- Maou-sama (one short scene only AFAIK)
- A new dawn (there are only golden showers AFAIK, but it is a promising title in that regard)
- The spellbook (ntr route only AFAIK)

And that's it, hope I didn't miss anything :)

Reactions: harsha_26

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
This is an extrapolated list from this thread (of titles I've played so I'm 100% sure they contain such type of scenes):

-
- (this is 2d but I greatly recommend it if you haven't played it yet, western drawing style)
- (real time 3d)
- (one scene only AFAIK, and it's kinda lame)
- (2dcg, but still I recommend it)
- (not made with daz)
- (none so far, but it might be worth keeping it on the watch list)
- Dirty pool (follow the blackmail route with the daughter)
- Devin's life (not made with daz)
- My ordinary, extraordinary life (grainy renders, but the game is good imho)
- Unlimited pleasure (not made with daz, will contain some scenes in the future according to its dev)
- Glassix (not made with daz)
- Mythic manor (not made with daz, will probably contain some scenes in future updates)
- Slut trainer
- Polarity (not made with daz, will probably contain some scenes in future updates)
- Red sakura mansion (haven't played this yet, I'm pretty sure it contains some scenes but this is a blind guess)
- Radiant - (will probably contain some scenes in future updates))
- The personal assistant (very ugly bastard warning)
- Maou-sama (one short scene only AFAIK)
- A new dawn (there are only golden showers AFAIK, but it is a promising title in that regard)
- The spellbook (ntr route only AFAIK)

And that's it, hope I didn't miss anything :)
Thank you suggesting. Yeah some suggestions you gave from list are worth to try. Accept that last ntr game though lol. I already i told i only want male MC to piss on female characters.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Thank you suggesting. Yeah some suggestions you gave from list are worth to try. Accept that last ntr game though lol. I already i told i only want male MC to piss on female characters.
I only included that on the list because I'm not excluding the possibility for it to feature some wholesome scenes in the love path as well

Last edited: