Unity Completed Pleasure Climb [Final] [Phracassado of The Deep]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Oh ok, you can lean to pretty easy. and cheatengine has a built in tutorial if you ever want to learn.
but maybe post in general looking for someone to make cheats for it? but gl mate
And another thing the truth I tried cheat engine once but it feels confusing and I almost handled it and even if i used cheat engine i will still get a game over and it would be better if someone should make a code program to give the character unlimtied health.

gnarlboro

Aug 11, 2021
I really wish that there was a skip option on the dialogue, much wasted time on the RNG two bar mid levels.

gnarlboro

Aug 11, 2021
I spent way too much time playing this game. The fake bars can be differentiated from the real bar, even with armor. The real bar as a little shine mark on the upper left corner. That said, this game is incredibly frustrating. God help you if you miss one shot on a floor boss, it's almost an instant game over. Retrying guardian floors is very very irritating because of UNSKIPPABLE DIALOGUE.

Reactions: frigidd

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
This was a solid enough game for me to happily pick it up on steam for $4. It's grindy, but my only real complaint is they made the same rookie mistake so, so many indie developers make. They didn't add a line of code to hide the fucking cursor. Nice game, though. Gonna play it a lot.

exumius

Oct 22, 2019
I just wanted to know where is located the saved data, because i'm swiching PC for a laptop and i need this backup.

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes