Micio124

Sep 9, 2017
i played this game in japanese .. it's very good and very well made but ... seems like it's not completed? i'll put this as a spoiler :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
didn't know they sold incomplete games on dlsite , usually they are mostly completed ( meaning that they have an ending) and then they build up with updates that add to the game ( in some cases even doubling the amount of content) , so i was a bit surprised.
Hope this gets updated because as i said the game is really well made.

theyakuzi

Jun 4, 2021
so what's the combat / H scene ratio?
i wouldn't say the combat is overwhelming because you unlock scenes during combat like losing to the girls (which is kinda trashy but whatever) i think there is a good amount of scenes and the dev is adding more in the future

JoeHunt234

Dec 3, 2023
this might sound dumb but how do you exit the gallery? i used someone's save and it teleported me into the gallery and when i try to go to the big crystal it doesn't do anything, also the guild feather thing won't work.

Last edited:

Micio124

Sep 9, 2017
this might sound dumb but how do you exit the gallery? i used someone's save and it teleported me into the gallery and when i try to go to the big crystal it doesn't do anything, also the guild feather thing won't work.
if they used the crystal to unlock all the scenes in the gallery it locks the exit so you can't leave (unless you cheat)

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
combat is very minimalistic , meaning that you win in very few turns , but the scenes in combat are very well made . There is basically no farming .. or rather you don't actually fight normal monsters .. you just walk on them and get items/levels .
what about the ratio of tits to ass, I prefer ass, facesitting, and combat grapples ect

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes