1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Venere bug hasn't been fixed yet after all these new versions. There is a new one, at least for me, when going for the snack, MC should go to a room or someplace after the kitchen but there are no options to do so, if there is hidden button that players should find according to developer similar to Venere scene, it's not visible and i spammed click everywhere on screen. So yea, this game is a mess, either because engine or developer's inability to make more player friendly interface and if he can't do so he should just remove those ''hidden buttons'' and make it easy for everyone. It's annoying for sure, but if patreons are ok with this mess, who am i to suggest anything?!

MrPleasure

Jul 11, 2019
Venere bug hasn't been fixed yet after all these new versions. There is a new one, at least for me, when going for the snack, MC should go to a room or someplace after the kitchen but there are no options to do so, if there is hidden button that players should find according to developer similar to Venere scene, it's not visible and i spammed click everywhere on screen. So yea, this game is a mess, either because engine or developer's inability to make more player friendly interface and if he can't do so he should just remove those ''hidden buttons'' and make it easy for everyone. It's annoying for sure, but if patreons are ok with this mess, who am i to suggest anything?!
I'm going to fix this release in few days, please specify more about new bug you found.
About Venere's bug... I've tried and tried on several devices but no bug's there for me... just to click on the egg under the chair to show an easter egg... Always worked for me...

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
I'm going to fix this release in few days, please specify more about new bug you found.
About Venere's bug... I've tried and tried on several devices but no bug's there for me... just to click on the egg under the chair to show an easter egg... Always worked for me...
Well you said you don't have a problem with Venere, however a lot of people here confirmed they can't find egg, so i think there are a lot of people with same bug, probably among your patreons also, so you should really make your priority to fix this. Current bug is taking a snack in the kitchen, somebody is calling for MC and he should either go to next room or be transferred to next scene, but the screen is frozen and at least 2 members here confirmed same problem. I dunno if your intention there was to finds same kind of hidden item or button to progress similar to Venere's garden scene or there should be regular transfer to next text and scene progress but i doesn't work either way.

MrPleasure

Jul 11, 2019
Well you said you don't have a problem with Venere, however a lot of people here confirmed they can't find egg, so i think there are a lot of people with same bug, probably among your patreons also, so you should really make your priority to fix this. Current bug is taking a snack in the kitchen, somebody is calling for MC and he should either go to next room or be transferred to next scene, but the screen is frozen and at least 2 members here confirmed same problem. I dunno if your intention there was to finds same kind of hidden item or button to progress similar to Venere's garden scene or there should be regular transfer to next text and scene progress but i doesn't work either way.
I will investigate and fix, thank you

maxterson217

Apr 28, 2018
I didn't open the drawer on the right but it says I did it, is this part of the story or am I skipping something?

<sunrise>

Sep 10, 2019
I didn't open the drawer on the right but it says I did it, is this part of the story or am I skipping something?
Yep, in previous versions it was the same thing, I didn’t open it too and said that I opened it, I didn’t even set the camera on purpose at her room, but still anyway, apparently the femdom path is not the right path, regardless of the choice

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
When I am going in Marika room the handjob scene is repeating again and again. Is it a bug or is it repeating in this version and updated in another version

SteveW

Aug 21, 2019
View attachment 343764

Overview:
During a difficult period of his life, young Tommy has finally found the perfect job! He was hired as a handyman in the rich and luxurious Pleasure Villa! Everything seems to go in the right way now: a very good salary, a good place to live, and the Pleasures, a nice family to work for! But every member of this family and even its crew seems to hide a different secret! Why does detective Rhonda Robinson want to frame Mr Aristotele Pleasure? Will Tommy resist the incredible sex appeal of the two young Pleasure daughters, Elettra and Marika? What secret is Mrs Venere Pleasure hiding, and how could Tommy use it for his purposes? Sweet waitress Cindy is so gorgeous, but how could Tommy help solve her difficult situation? And how could he evade Ambrogio's and Amanda's (the evil and mysterious Pleasure's crew) attacks? Just one thing is sure for now: In Pleasure Villa every room hides a secret, and they're HOT!​

Thread Updated: 2020-01-03
Release Date: 2020-01-03
Developer: Pleasure Villa - F95ZONE
Censored: No
Version: 1.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: GDRIVE - MEGA - - -
Mac(v0.8): GDRIVE - - MEGA -

Extras: WALKTHROUGH(v0.1)

View attachment 343745 View attachment 343723 View attachment 343724 View attachment 343725 View attachment 343726 View attachment 343727 View attachment 343728 View attachment 343729 View attachment 343730 View attachment 343732
Just downloaded it for Mac and it won't run :( I'm on macOS Catalina ver. 10.15.3
Anyone know a fix?

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes