1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Self promotion via paywall in Patreon on a pirate site. Curious marketing technique.

Have a good weekend,
--Zen

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
Hi i was thinking of starting playing this game can someone please tell me Female domination routes/girls so i can skip them unless they turn into male domination later on.... xd

Tuxman

Jun 28, 2017
so, when you go to fix elettra's drawer, i chose not open the drawer she tells you not to, and got the path where you blackmail her, is this a bug or am i doing something wrong?

Reactions: 01lewd01

01lewd01

Nov 4, 2018
so, when you go to fix elettra's drawer, i chose not open the drawer she tells you not to, and got the path where you blackmail her, is this a bug or am i doing something wrong?
+1 Faced the Same Bug.

Played Elektra as sub route previously. This time started fresh game and focused on the other sister.
Did not open the Elektra's other drawer, did not bug Elektra's room but still got Elektra as sub route.

MrPleasure

Jul 11, 2019
+1 Faced the Same Bug.

Played Elektra as sub route previously. This time started fresh game and focused on the other sister.
Did not open the Elektra's other drawer, did not bug Elektra's room but still got Elektra as sub route.
thank you for your feedbacks, i'll investigate and solve asap.

Reactions: 01lewd01

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'm wondering when we will be able to get some of Amanda you just know a woman like that is craving for some of the MC dick :p

dutchpete

Jun 11, 2017
So I tried this an got stuck.
Walk in the garden, meet mrs Pleasure and..........................
Nothing.
From this forum I get the suggestion that there is a clickable spot.
Almost broke my mouse but nothing happened.
The dev will not find many Patrons this way.

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes