1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
This engine and game are such a mess. From the images there are some new scenes, amanda sex in the shower, sex with detective and also epilogue where mc is ending up in jail or something, but the only thing i can get that i couldn't before is spying on amanda and ambrogio in the shower and haloween easter egg. No way to go alone in the shower and trigger amanda spying on mc. Also after couple of times i don't have an option for snack and talking to amanda. I doubt new walkthrough would help with these kind of bugs, but like someone mentioned ren'py could solve these issues.

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
if i missed it sorry. why do saves never work, tired of doing everything over again and again?
no i'm not computer savvy. the first comp. i used in school was an apple IIE, brand new out of box. yes i'm old.

Reactions: killroy_lee

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Well....This was super disappointing. I saw the femdom tag, I searched the thread, the Dev said it was going to have a proper route, it would happen...I start to play, I look at the walkthrough, see there is a "reverse the domination"...so I did my damndest to avoid that, I never TOUCHED the right drawer. I set no webcam. Yet, here I am reversing the role...This is some grade A bullshit. She just calls me a doormat a little, then I unavoidably become dom over her? This game doesn't need a femdom tag, and this is utter nonsense. The graphics and story were already kinda iffy, the forced reversal? The dev said "femdom route is important to me"...horse shit.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Well....This was super disappointing. I saw the femdom tag, I searched the thread, the Dev said it was going to have a proper route, it would happen...I start to play, I look at the walkthrough, see there is a "reverse the domination"...so I did my damndest to avoid that, I never TOUCHED the right drawer. I set no webcam. Yet, here I am reversing the role...This is some grade A bullshit. She just calls me a doormat a little, then I unavoidably become dom over her? This game doesn't need a femdom tag, and this is utter nonsense. The graphics and story were already kinda iffy, the forced reversal? The dev said "femdom route is important to me"...horse shit.
Lol i did the same and still reverse domination. I hoped maybe the new update has a femdom route but i guess not...

michelazzo

Jun 4, 2020
hi, just discovered the game. I can only find the end where I find myself in jail and Ambrogio offers me to work undercover. I am not sure it is the only ending possible.
Does anybody have clues?

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
I think it is safe to say that this game needs an Abandoned tag. Patreon and F95 pages are gone for dev.

petertavy

Aug 21, 2020
I played an earlier version (1.4 I think) & downloaded 1.9 which works part way but I cannot find
any of my earlier saves. Please where should they be? thank you.

Umbra_2079

Feb 23, 2023
I know this is an old game but I just want to express how much I despise this engine. I think I prefer RPGM!

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes