1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
too bad I only have 32 bit instead of 64 :( oh well
Going to be "that girl" for a second but 32 bit has been getting phased out for a long time now.

Microsoft barely does minimal support of it and AAA devs have completely phased it out. Indie devs are on the trend now so it's only a matter of time until H games phase it out especially those running on Unity and Unreal.

32 bit Windows is outdated and practically obsolete.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
i am not sure i understand the radio/choice buttons (and please make them bigger with bigger letters)
to mee it seams to give the same outcome

and are the game over when we only have the choice to clean the pool and rake the lawn ???

Reactions: luisar018

MrPleasure

Jul 11, 2019
Teaser 005.jpg

Pleasure Villa 0.7 is coming in few days! According to your feedbacks in polls Amanda, Elettra and Det. Rhonda Robinson will have a special role!!!

In the meanwhile don't miss:

:
:
:

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
This could be a really good game but the engine is a serious problem. Such a shame it has alot of promise but i fear that this will eventually become unbareable to play due to the aweful engine. Switch engine to something better and i might be enticed to support

Reactions: libertypics

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Worst choice for a game engine,i would have preferred unity over this crap,couldn't go through with the game.
This could be a really good game but the engine is a serious problem. Such a shame it has alot of promise but i fear that this will eventually become unbareable to play due to the aweful engine. Switch engine to something better and i might be enticed to support
you guys only say this because you can't cheat hahaha(n)

light03

Feb 26, 2018
Honestly, there is nothing to cheat in this game. The engine is really a bit slow compared to Ren'Py. But I understand that if a developer decided to choose this engine means there is a reason.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
I am not interested in cheats, the engine is slow as hell and freezes alot also get a number of soft crashes. Maybe its possible to fix the engine and have it run smoother but until there is smooth gameplay i feel this is just not worth the time. Its a shame game looks really good

MrPleasure

Jul 11, 2019
Latest release's stuff here:

PLEASURE VILLA 0.7 for WIN
PLEASURE VILLA 0.7 for MAC
WALKTHROUGH 0.7

Please help us with your feedbacks on polls:

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes