1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

MrPleasure

Jul 11, 2019
Face itself seems fine enough. She does need a good face scrub and a facial. Will the MC be the one to give her that facial? Repeatedly? An extended course of treatment?
LOL!! For the facescrub... i don't know... but the facial... :) is very near! :)

Reactions: ontach

light03

Feb 26, 2018
I now tried not to install any cameras at all and I can say that the game is still stuck. In this case, just a blank screen is displayed. This is about the third day.

ronehjr

Aug 22, 2018
I have run out of events after work except to check the spycam. I have been made to check it 4 times in a row. That and the impossibility of skipping through events quickly has completely turned me off of this game.

Zeber75

Sep 25, 2018
View attachment 343764

Overview:
During a difficult period of his life, young Tommy has finally found the perfect job! He was hired as a handyman in the rich and luxurious Pleasure Villa! Everything seems to go in the right way now: a very good salary, a good place to live, and the Pleasures, a nice family to work for! But every member of this family and even its crew seems to hide a different secret! Why does detective Rhonda Robinson want to frame Mr Aristotele Pleasure? Will Tommy resist the incredible sex appeal of the two young Pleasure daughters, Elettra and Marika? What secret is Mrs Venere Pleasure hiding, and how could Tommy use it for his purposes? Sweet waitress Cindy is so gorgeous, but how could Tommy help solve her difficult situation? And how could he evade Ambrogio's and Amanda's (the evil and mysterious Pleasure's crew) attacks? Just one thing is sure for now: In Pleasure Villa every room hides a secret, and they're HOT!​

Thread Updated: 2019-08-13
Release Date: 2019-08-06
Developer: Pleasure Villa
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - -

View attachment 343745 View attachment 343723 View attachment 343724 View attachment 343725 View attachment 343726 View attachment 343727 View attachment 343728 View attachment 343729 View attachment 343730 View attachment 343732
Man,You've just made my day with Motorhead there. \m/

MrPleasure

Jul 11, 2019
Sooo despite it being Tyrano Builder decided to give it a try and it's not all bad - although I agree on the mad screen shakes and the GUI.

However - I am now stuck on evening events, the only button left to click is 'Check the spycam' and the game won't continue...

View attachment 370864

Soo - anyone know what to do now or how to escape the loop? (Checking the spycam consecutively - five times - won't advance time...)
fixings and new scene are coming!

Reactions: vat69

MrPleasure

Jul 11, 2019
Any idea yet when that next update will come out?
New release in few days!! :)

I don't know which version of the game you played, but the long and winding road to incest has begun!! :)
Anyway, if you follow our patreon page... We are releasing a lot of polls to our patrons and supporters to give us feedback about what they want to see in Pleasure Villa. Give us your contribution here:
Indeed, there's a way to decide immediately what will happen in next release (on patreon page). Thank you!

Reactions: vat69

MrPleasure

Jul 11, 2019
Marika Thank You Patrons.jpg

Thank You so much for you lovely feedbacks!

In few days we'll be able to release a new version on with:

- all bugs fixed (we hope!!!) :)

- a replay gallery

- new scene (very hot)

- a graphic restyle

- the possibility to change the room in which you hide the SPYCAM

This wouldn't be possible without the help and the support of all of you!!!

Hope you'll like it, and go on (or begin) supporting us!!!

MrPleasure

Jul 11, 2019
Copertina PV 02.png

So we finally can lauch our new release: PLEASURE VILLA 0.4!!
In this release you'll find:
- Bug Fixed (according to your feedback, hope we've done a good work!)
- New Scene
- The possibility to change the room in which you hide the SPYCAM
- A replay gallery to live again your preferred scenes (replay must be unlocked first)
- A new graphic style
Please consider to follow, share and support our work, in order to let us imporve it again and again!!!
Click here to download PLEASURE VILLA 0.4:

Reactions: asd33asd33

Dars

Apr 14, 2018
I'm stuck, installed the cam in Electra's room, fixed the left drawer, looked in the right one...and now all I can do is repair drawer or look in drawer....btw I'm playing v0.4

Reactions: MrPleasure

MrPleasure

Jul 11, 2019
I'm stuck, installed the cam in Electra's room, fixed the left drawer, looked in the right one...and now all I can do is repair drawer or look in drawer....btw I'm playing v0.4
Thank you for your feedback, i'm investigating about it, and i will fix it as soon as possible!

MrPleasure

Jul 11, 2019
FIXED Pleasure Villa 0.4.1 is coming!

Reactions: Dars
1.70 star(s) 3 Votes