1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Sooo despite it being Tyrano Builder decided to give it a try and it's not all bad - although I agree on the mad screen shakes and the GUI.

However - I am now stuck on evening events, the only button left to click is 'Check the spycam' and the game won't continue...

1565696409535.png

Soo - anyone know what to do now or how to escape the loop? (Checking the spycam consecutively - five times - won't advance time...)

Aug 7, 2019
Sooo is there any INCEST in this family or not ??
No tag in genre but sometimes some game never tag that cause of fukin Patreon rules.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Sooo despite it being Tyrano Builder decided to give it a try and it's not all bad - although I agree on the mad screen shakes and the GUI.

However - I am now stuck on evening events, the only button left to click is 'Check the spycam' and the game won't continue...

View attachment 370864

Soo - anyone know what to do now or how to escape the loop? (Checking the spycam consecutively - five times - won't advance time...)
Yeah,have the same problem right now.

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
is this game gd enough to try out? and does it hav a walkthrough or guide cuz i remember it having mad decisions that lead places and it was kinda of a trip to place where every line of dialogue would take u

Aug 7, 2019
Since game have barely 5 pages of comments, I doubt so that is worth of play. Just try and tell me if have some INCEST contet, I will dwnld for myself.

Zhurgy

Aug 6, 2016
I don't think I'll touch it again for a very long time. First of all I also got to the endless loop just like guys above me. Secondly, what the hell is wrong with character design, why does everyone (except maid) have to laugh like a maniac and the screen goes shake your booty mode during that. Thirdly, there is truly nothing interesting going on.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
One little thing that i noticed in the OP....

"Changelog: v0.3 - N/A"

Uh, what? Can someone explain that?

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Well, I couldn't really play this game as it kept freezing up and the last straw was the error in Cindy's room, it said something was missing and completely froze up, and would not unfreeze. Maybe will try it again some other time, but not sure right now.

Reactions: lancehk

MrPleasure

Jul 11, 2019
Mr. Pleasure is so pervert! but...
don't spy on the maid it freezes,
is there a way to have sex with Cindy? I'm in love with her, but this update keeps freezing as :poop:, in addition why the hell are there no icons or prompts to tell you where to go? lol
THX MrPleasure for those hot babes anyway.
so strange it freezes at you... i've played the game again and again a no freezing for me... Can you please specify the moment in which you have bugs please, so i try to fix!

MrPleasure

Jul 11, 2019
Well, I couldn't really play this game as it kept freezing up and the last straw was the error in Cindy's room, it said something was missing and completely froze up, and would not unfreeze. Maybe will try it again some other time, but not sure right now.
Fixing time, don't give up! :) Which version are you playing?

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes