1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

MrPleasure

Jul 11, 2019
Interesting game so far but tyrano is cluncky as fuck; also i got some label errors on certain actions that makes the game unresponsive.
Thank You for your feedbacks. I like Tyrano but i'm not a pro, so i'll try to solve errors. Can You please specify where you found errors, cause i didn't.

Reactions: vat69

MrPleasure

Jul 11, 2019
Did someone just tag this female domination to troll? This is exactly how you get things review bombed.
Those img's seriously look trash.
I read the overview and there's no hint of femdom. Seriously why was this tagged femdom?
Femdom will be one of the main features. This is just a first release. At least 2 or 3 characters will be involved in that features during next realeses.

Reactions: bulifun

MrPleasure

Jul 11, 2019
Yes, this has already been discussed, but nobody cares. Femdom tag now just don't make sense. It is assigned to games where one of the girls behaves roughly in one scene. Sometimes not even with MC. And also tag is constantly assigned to the NTR games, not really femdom.
The tag should definitely be stricter, but once again, nobody cares.
Femdom will be one of the main features. This is just a first release. At least 2 or 3 characters will be involved in that features during next realeses.

light03

Feb 26, 2018
Very happy to hear that. I really hope that you will be consistent in this, and not change the direction of the game to capture more audience, like many other developers. Because most of the "Femdom" games about how the MC on the command of the mistress fucks her slave hard and that's it.
P.S. My post was about the situation as a whole, not about your game.

MrPleasure

Jul 11, 2019
Very happy to hear that. I really hope that you will be consistent in this, and not change the direction of the game to capture more audience, like many other developers. Because most of the "Femdom" games about how the MC on the command of the mistress fucks her slave hard and that's it.
P.S. My post was about the situation as a whole, not about your game.
Don't worry i'm a femdom fan too! :) So i understand what you say... of course it won't be the only feature of the game, but i want to give it an important place. If you like the idea, i would be pleased to receive your feedbacks and hints!

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Hey! MrPleasure has conquered the thread. (y)
Just a couple of things about the game, there is too much camera shake, the textures of some characters should be improved or replaced as well. Otherwise game looks pretty good, I'm downloading.

Last edited:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
wanted to give this a try but this seems like too much centered on other males, i only like my mc to get the girls , so i will be passing on this game, this is not for me but best of luck anyways (y)

ZecoRho

Dec 3, 2018
Text is slow.
Every transition and characters phasing in and out of existence takes aons.
There is a severe lack of save slots.
No gallery mode.
SCREEN SHAKING.

How hard would it have been to just use the ren'py vn template?
3/10

MrPleasure

Jul 11, 2019
Hey! MrPleasure have conquered the thread.
Only a couple of things about the game, there is too much camera shaking, the textures of some characters should be improved or replaced as well, on the other hand, no matter the age (18+ for legal issues) it only matters that there are pretty girls.
Thank You for your feedbacks!

Reactions: rKnight

MrPleasure

Jul 11, 2019
wanted to give this a try but this seems like too much centered on other males, i only like my mc to get the girls , so i will be passing on this game, this is not for me but best of luck anyways (y)
Try to conquer all of them!

Skoddy

Nov 16, 2018
I like the cg BUT I hate theses long ass shaky effects, I hate the character "moving" effect and what I hate even more is that I can't skip theses long effects. AND the fact that I have to click on option and then message skip is annoying af. Too long, too much click involved. Make a button and add a keyboard shorcut.

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes