Collection Video Pleasuree3DX collection [2024-07-20] [Pleasuree3DX]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

vankaajsar

Apr 18, 2023
Feb 22, 2024 09:33 pm by Pleasuree
Roadmap - Emily's Diary

This new project will be a K9 focused spin-off series to Emily's Diary and will be featuring Emily's friend, Amy, as a protagonist. The series will be called "Amy's Secret" and run on a parallel timeline to Emily's Diary, which means that both series can affect each other.
I don't understand why creators insist on the canine route, I can only assume they are inclined to do so due to their preferences or maybe a lot of request. Just like Jackerman who's got absolutely gorgeous curvy MILFs but keeps including dogs and monsters. Dogs and such seems unnecessary and ineffective due to their lack of size and fluid amount, different from equines.

But at the same time, it is important to me to keep both series separate so anyone can pick their poison. Emily's Diary will always have an equine focus, and Amy's Secret always a K9 focus, but both girls will see action in both series.

Either way, I like how Pleasuree thinks about the entire range of community and won't leave one to attend the other.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I don't understand why creators insist on the canine route, I can only assume they are inclined to do so due to their preferences or maybe a lot of request. Just like Jackerman who's got absolutely gorgeous curvy MILFs but keeps including dogs and monsters. Dogs and such seems unnecessary and ineffective due to their lack of size and fluid amount, different from equines.
Because too many weirdos like dogs and harass artists to make that. Why can't they just like horses, or werewolves at least?

Kirrion69

Jan 31, 2022
The reason a lot of people like animated canine stuff is because women can do it in real life. You can, hypothetically, go searching online and find women getting railed, getting knotted, and getting fucked in the ass by dogs. Oral too. Hypothetically.

cadelobr

Aug 17, 2018
It's not about the end but it's about the path you took to get there that matters, you know? its about the path with the girl beeing corrupted by the horse and all about that.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Feb 22, 2024 09:33 pm by Pleasuree
Roadmap - Emily's Diary

That's it, some people will stop talking... without knowing.

And Announcement: Amy's Secret

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
cant wait to see Amy being dragged away while she is knotted and how that will play out in the voice message xD

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes