VN Ren'Py Abandoned Pleasureville - Naughty Neighbourhood [Ep.3] [Juicyful]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
not a bad start. overall it sets the story i guess.

seems like some things will be avoidable but heres hoping dev will give us the option to avoid/skip sex scenes not with the MC,

i didnt want to see the neighbors go at it. and apparently not looking at the wife doesnt change that.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
not a bad start. overall it sets the story i guess.

seems like some things will be avoidable but heres hoping dev will give us the option to avoid/skip sex scenes not with the MC,

i didnt want to see the neighbors go at it. and apparently not looking at the wife doesnt change that.
If there is a swingers club it will be part of the story so why avoid it. It is only a story.

Juicyful

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Hello everybody,
since there are some obvious questions about the game, I would like to say a word (or two) to you. But first I want to thank everybody who took the time to download and play the game. Seems like the most people enjoyed playing the first Episode.

So the biggest question was about the tags and the previews. As this is the first time a published a game here on this site, I could have misunderstood some rules. For the tags it says "The Genres section can include more specific tags/genres/fetishes" so I put everything in it that you can expect in this game. Most of it in later Episodes as there is only one small sex scene in the first Episode. The good stuff always comes later ;)

For the previews, I don't think that there were any restrictions but again, I might be wrong. The first 5 previews are from the current version, the others will be in the next episode.

As for the swinging option: the MC is single, he does not have a girlfriend so you won't be sharing "your girl" with anyone. Not every tag will be about the MC. Like "lesbian" for example (duh!). Swinging is mainly about the neighbours but the MC can join in the late game. "Preferences" like that might be optional when it comes to that, since it's not everybodys thing.
Corruption is meant to some younger girls that you will also meet in later episodes.

If you like the MC to be the centre of the world and all girls should open their legs within the first minute they meet, this game is not for you.

Lastly let me thank all of you who took their time to write down their detailed thoughts and feedback.

cheers, Juicyful

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
As for the swinging option: the MC is single, he does not have a girlfriend so you won't be sharing "your girl" with anyone. Not every tag will be about the MC. Like "lesbian" for example (duh!). Swinging is mainly about the neighbours but the MC can join in the late game. "Preferences" like that might be optional when it comes to that, since it's not everybodys thing.
Corruption is meant to some younger girls that you will also meet in later episodes.
i didnt have issues with the neighbors desire or motive for their sex scene. my issue was being forced to watch it. right now the Skip button was what i had to rely on. but yeah if them being swingers is a part of the story. then honestly go for it. if there's options for one on one scenes with the wife awesome. scenes where husband watches but doesnt interact? great. stealing his wife emotionally or even being dominant towards her while humiliating husband? hella awesome.

in general yeah the swinging isnt the issue. just not being given the chance not to see it is.

If you like the MC to be the centre of the world and all girls should open their legs within the first minute they meet, this game is not for you.
i prefer a build up.

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Not a bad start. Not sure yet if this is for me, but I'll check again later.
I don't have much to complain about. One thing I noticed was Fred's name being left uncapitalized a couple of times. I recommend using placeholders in the dialog ( [fred] instead of Fred ).

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Hello everybody,
since there are some obvious questions about the game, I would like to say a word (or two) to you. But first I want to thank everybody who took the time to download and play the game. Seems like the most people enjoyed playing the first Episode.

So the biggest question was about the tags and the previews. As this is the first time a published a game here on this site, I could have misunderstood some rules. For the tags it says "The Genres section can include more specific tags/genres/fetishes" so I put everything in it that you can expect in this game. Most of it in later Episodes as there is only one small sex scene in the first Episode. The good stuff always comes later ;)

For the previews, I don't think that there were any restrictions but again, I might be wrong. The first 5 previews are from the current version, the others will be in the next episode.

Lastly let me thank all of you who took their time to write down their detailed thoughts and feedback.

cheers, Juicyful
I enjoyed this. Seems like it could be a decent swinging vn. I kind of hope you can cuck a neighbor or too (or atleast steal a woman like from the biker mainly.)

I enjoyed the models and the set up, looking forward to see what's next in pleasureville :)

Reactions: Juicyful

Thargor

Jul 14, 2018
Why are there scenes in the Screenshots, which arent in the game yet? Like the blowjob from, seems like Amber to me, Claire on the balcony, billiard and some others. I am a bit confused.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aizar
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes